Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Senior
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March Empty
PostSubject: Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March   Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Thank you for your email. Kindly be inform from January to February 2017 our courses course already fully occupied
with the Koreans. In addition starting 1st January 2017 we are no longer with senior promotion of RM80.00 and our
rate on weekday will be RM135 per person inclusive of buggy fee, green fee, insurance, 1 x RM10.00 food voucher
& GST of 6 %.
Back to top Go down
dimpledgolfball
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March   Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:58 pm

That's a lot of koreans!

I managed to book a game on 03 Jan AM though.
Back to top Go down
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March   Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm

can always find other games on Deemples! other courses! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March   Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March
Page 1 of 1