Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Putting - master eye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnyswsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Putting -  master eye Empty
PostSubject: Putting - master eye   Putting -  master eye I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi all,  just want to collect some feedback on putting..  I am right hander golfer as with most golfers..  And left master eye dominant..  Sometimes when I line my putt up,  I don't trust what my eye sees because feels that my body is not parallel to the line of putt when I look left of my bodybody,  feels like I'm aiming left of target.   Is this common?  Or is it just me.. Tks!
Back to top Go down
lousyswinger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Putting - master eye   Putting -  master eye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:11 am

Best to use alignment sticks to test. I am also right handed with left master eye. Found that it was easier to aline with putter with zero offset. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
dimpledgolfball
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Putting - master eye   Putting -  master eye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:44 am

I'm also right handed, left master eye. As you described, I always feel like my feet are not parallel to my target line. 

Now I just use the alignment aid on the ball to aim before I take my stance. I look up to gauge the distance and ignore everything else.

Trust your aim!
Back to top Go down
shawnyswsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Putting - master eye   Putting -  master eye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Ok.. So seems like this is a common thing then. Will try the alignment aid.. I'm use a zero offset centre shaft putter and finds it helps alot. But when it comes to putts where the holes is within peripheral view, the niggling feeling is there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting - master eye   Putting -  master eye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting - master eye
Page 1 of 1