Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilson staff duo golf balls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vrooooom2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Wilson staff duo golf balls Empty
PostSubject: Wilson staff duo golf balls   Wilson staff duo golf balls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:58 pm

read good reviews of these balls. It seems good performance at affordable prices. Would appreciate feedback if u have been gaming with these. Would also like to know how they perform, hitting against the wind esp when the compression is only around 40% (or lower). Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wilson staff duo golf balls   Wilson staff duo golf balls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 9:52 pm

softest ball ever by a long long way, some might think it is a bit too rubbery. I play them since i started golfing. Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Wilson staff duo golf balls   Wilson staff duo golf balls I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm

I also gamed them for a while before I switched to my current game ball (AD333)... Very nice feel off the tee and holds greens pretty decently. I loved the feel of it when putting, which was why I gamed them. Tried Callaway Supersoft but still preferred the Wilsons for the putting feel. My wife uses them now that I switched to AD333. I swapped to these for more of an overall feel.
Back to top Go down
astroboy888
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wilson staff duo golf balls   Wilson staff duo golf balls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:57 pm

I get excellent distance with these balls off the tee and iron shots but suffer on the approach as they do not check as well as a Titleist Pro V. The latest Wilson staff Duo Spin now gets me good distance and also checks decently on the approach. Decent ball with a soft feel and well priced.
Back to top Go down
Vrooooom2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wilson staff duo golf balls   Wilson staff duo golf balls I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 pm

I finally had a chance to try these balls. By far the softest I have played. Good feeling and decent distance with the irons. Unfortunately, it just balloons off the driver, significantly shorter than pro v1x for me. Overall, still great value for money though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilson staff duo golf balls   Wilson staff duo golf balls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilson staff duo golf balls
Page 1 of 1