Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.

Go down 
+2
Lamts18
atom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
atom
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. Empty
PostSubject: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 pm

hi,

i bought a callaway diablo and they have this technology call S2H2... which is reducing the weight and instead adding onto othr perimeters of the driver head...

question, does this mean, i cannot reshaft? i don't quite underestand Head with the hosel or hosel is with shaft or it is actually 3 separate piece?

generally, i just need to know i can reshaft to normal after market shaft right?
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Can be done la, bro .... i got my Diablo FW with a new shaft ..
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Can. Can reshaft. No worries, mate. Just bring to a certified professsional club fitter

Cheers
Back to top Go down
SGtiger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
SGtiger

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 pm

You should absolutely see jeff from golf house.. He is one fanstastic club fitter i know in singapore. He offers great advice if your shaft can be changed or not.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 pm

just make sure you don't get charge $10 or the ferrule...

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Lamts18 wrote:

u order both LH n RH too....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:53 pm

slinger wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

u order both LH n RH too....... Rolling Eyes

No Sir ... trying out the 5 FW 1st in LH .. so far so good .. better than my R9.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atom
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 pm

thanks guys!! 6 replies in a day! good support! Smile
Back to top Go down
atom
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Lamts18 wrote:

hi, your FW also got the close face look even if it is neutral? how do you counter it psychologically?

i try not to think so much and can hit very perfect straight shots, but when i start thinking... maybe even when gripping already try to open the club face abit...

i concluded that best way is to lay the driver down on the ground as it rest in address and grip as it is... without bothering where the face go... working hard to do that! haha
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 pm

atom wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

hi, your FW also got the close face look even if it is neutral? how do you counter it psychologically?

i try not to think so much and can hit very perfect straight shots, but when i start thinking... maybe even when gripping already try to open the club face abit...

i concluded that best way is to lay the driver down on the ground as it rest in address and grip as it is... without bothering where the face go... working hard to do that! haha

True Bro ... mine looks a bit closed though its neutral as you have said .. for me, i just align the face square to my target line and swing along the line ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.   S2H2 - need club fitter's advice. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S2H2 - need club fitter's advice.
Page 1 of 1