Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golfshops in Osaka area?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

Golfshops in Osaka area? Empty
PostSubject: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:00 am

Hi guys, read a thread on this but was dated way back, any new input on the shops in Osaka? Will be there soon for a couple of weeks, like to take the opportunity to get some authentic jdm stuff from there. Thx for reading, adv greatly appreciated.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigsplash
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Try aifie golf shop
You should b able to google the location
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:25 am

bigsplash wrote:
Try aifie golf shop
You should b able to google the location
Good luck
Got it..! Thx bro..
Back to top Go down
bigsplash
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:48 pm

hurhur, you would not be thanking me after you visit the shop  Razz
imho, this shop is evil.. prolly one of the few stores u can still feel and buy a yamada putter

their japan limited titleist cart bags are also supperrrr chiooooo

so once again, good luck bro
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Cnng121

When will you be in Osaka? Can you share about your visits when you're back?  Thanks mate !
Back to top Go down
morganoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:14 am

honmachi Station (north of Namba station)
out of station head East 50 meter beside a hotel u will reach Tsuruya Golf and Honma and Golf partner and etc.
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 am

chien wrote:
Cnng121

When will you be in Osaka? Can you share about your visits when you're back?  Thanks mate !
Sure. Will be chkg out some of the prices and what exotics they have available. Partly looking for the Adizero gloves with tightener juz like their shoes. Bought one from a fren and nothing beats that from all tt i have used. Online stores in ebay selling 50 odd usd per pair. Postponing my purchase since i and heading there.
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 am

bigsplash wrote:
hurhur, you would not be thanking me after you visit the shop  Razz
imho, this shop is evil.. prolly one of the few stores u can still feel and buy a yamada putter

their japan limited titleist cart bags are also supperrrr chiooooo

so once again, good luck bro
Thx Bigsplash, at least i have somewhere i cud lay eyes on some stuff tt i cant get here..
Back to top Go down
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Totally forgot to update this thread as promised. From the info i got fm bros here, managed to find the shop Aifie, some 15 min walk from Honmachi station. From honmachi station, you exit from the St Regis hotel exit and across the hotel are 4 golfshops within 3 mins walk. Golf Tsuruya, Honma golf, Golf partner and a used golf equipment shop. Tsuruya doesnt carry jdm clubs except some bags and golf accessories and wear. Golf Partner, think its the same company at FESC.. Nice jdm clubs but not much variety of bags. Good pricing imho. Honma shop sells all Honma products with a pretty good range of the latest and jdm exotics like the Art series. Didnt explore the used equipment shop as it was crowded with koreans.. Aifie golf is the shop i bought my stuff..no tax rebate at this shop. Golf partner and Tsuruya gives tax rebate, not sure about Honma. Aifie stuff is close to what you see on the website. Carries Epon, Muiras, Romaro etc. they sell customized Scotties and Yamada too. If u stay at Namba stn, a 15mins walk would find yourself a used equipment shop with some new clubs too. Its called Golfmap.
So if you are heading to Osaka, this are the few places u would go visit if u like to get yourself some golfing gifts....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigsplash
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

sweet

what did u buy??

please poison us!
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:50 am

A bit late on this thread, but the Mizuno flagship store in Osaka is great too. We were in Osaka a couple of months ago and spent a lot of time on the golf floor.

Lots of cool apparel, Mizuno clubs.... and a whole section dedicated to the YORO CRAFT irons. Very cool stuff there. 

Get off at Yodoyabashi station, I think it's exit 4 and it's a 20-second walk. Amazing store.

Golfshops in Osaka area? Cr25tb10

Golfshops in Osaka area? Cr74xo10

Golfshops in Osaka area? Cr25s910

Golfshops in Osaka area? Csbpm110
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfshops in Osaka area?   Golfshops in Osaka area? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golfshops in Osaka area?
Page 1 of 1