Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies Group at NSRCC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acemangill
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Ladies Group at NSRCC? Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Group at NSRCC?   Ladies Group at NSRCC? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi

My wife (mid 40s) will like to play more regularly at NSRCC on weekdays. She is at the beginners/intermediate level and will like to play more - on weekdays with fellow ladies. Changi preferred.

If anyone keen or know anyone who'd be keen to hook up with her please drop me PM.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
chloeseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Group at NSRCC?   Ladies Group at NSRCC? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi,

I am a female golfer at beginner's level. Just got my hcp. Like your wife, I am looking for female golfers to play together. I am unable to pm you as I do not have a min. 50 post. But you can pm me and I can contact with your wife directly. Cya-
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Group at NSRCC?   Ladies Group at NSRCC? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 pm

chloeseow wrote:
Hi,

I am a female golfer at beginner's level. Just got my hcp. Like your wife, I am looking for female golfers to play together. I am unable to pm you as I do not have a min. 50 post. But you can pm me and I can contact with your wife directly. Cya-

Hi sis,

You only need 5 posts to do pm.

50 posts is only for those who want to start thread on the marketplace, mainly for selling golf items.

Enjoy your game!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Group at NSRCC?   Ladies Group at NSRCC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies Group at NSRCC?
Page 1 of 1