Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!

Go down 
+2
eyz4eva
kissthegreen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! Empty
PostSubject: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 am

I saw snippets of his play on TV round ups. It was awwwful... His short game was really amateurish.. Anyway, a bad day in office... Hope he regroup after this... On the positive side, he is un exceptionally light-hearted in his post game interview..

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/01/31/tiger-woods-shoots-worst-round-his-career/gDfYJLGy68jN4mXLT4Q4HM/story.html
Back to top Go down
eyz4eva
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:02 am

his chipping was like very bad, till the point that he chose to put from the fringe then chipping to the pin.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 am

it was so painful watching his short game. He is a reminder of my short game woes. Sad 

Will he bounce back? Will he still draw the crowds? I mean 2 times in the last 2 tournaments he was at the bottom most of the positions.

Last edited by TDO on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 pm

TW used to be an All-Rounder Tour Pro except maybe his driver ... But now after returning from a back surgery recently, we witnessed his short game appears to be his weakest link in his last two tourneys ...
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:52 pm

It's so easy to find his position after his previous own tournament. Just look from bottom up. Very Happy

Will he bounce back or will still be bouncing??? We will see this weekend. Cool
Back to top Go down
Chunky Munky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Chunky Munky

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:45 pm

He will definitely still draw the crowds but maybe for the opposite reason than he did in his golden years. If anyone can bounce back it's Tiger - how fast he can do it is a different matter. Saw an interest quote (might have been Azinger...) that said "the artist has become an engineer" or something along those lines. We all know how difficult golf can be once it invades our head space and we start to over analyse everything.

I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that he gets back to being competitive. The game of golf is much better when he's involved!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Chunky Munky wrote:
He will definitely still draw the crowds but maybe for the opposite reason than he did in his golden years. If anyone can bounce back it's Tiger - how fast he can do it is a different matter. Saw an interest quote (might have been Azinger...) that said "the artist has become an engineer" or something along those lines. We all know how difficult golf can be once it invades our head space and we start to over analyse everything.

I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that he gets back to being competitive. The game of golf is much better when he's involved!
I think he should play more tournaments to feel the competitive mood rather that after missing cuts go straight back to the range. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chunky Munky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Chunky Munky

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Might be a good time to start betting on Tiger Woods now....odds will be pretty good I reckon Smile
Back to top Go down
Choo Yao Chuen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:04 am

Everybody has their bad days. I still believe he has a lot to give to the sport. 
Go Tiger!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!   Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger woods shoots career worst round - 82!
Page 1 of 1