Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Golf School.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raheel00
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Online Golf School. Empty
PostSubject: Online Golf School.   Online Golf School. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:32 pm

• keytogolf

• A Step-By-Step System to bring your golf game to a level you always dreamed of.

• Study Modules that when completed will give you a new understanding how to improve.

• Video Lessons that are simple to understand and follow.

Back to top Go down
Choo Yao Chuen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Online Golf School.   Online Golf School. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:45 am

Is there a link you missed out?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Online Golf School.   Online Golf School. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:29 am

Isn't this gonna be the same as me scouring the internet for golf instructions?

In my personal experience, I got the most benefit from having a coach see my swing and how I play a round.  He has helped me identify my weaknesses and we focused on improving these points.

Case in point, I thought my pitching and chipping was quite ok.  Upon observing a 9 hole round, he said that it was like shit. Hahahaha.

He went on to teach me the proper chipping techniques to create a reliable short game.  I never knew that creating spin to the ball was so easy!  With a more solid short game technique, these moves were also the important building blocks for the full swing.  

My coach was able to improve my scoring immediately while at the same time help with solidifying my full swing. 

I don't think taking online lessons will yield such results in a short period of time. We view our game very subjectively, no matter how objective we may think.  We need a trained and experienced pair of eyes to truly see what are our weaknesses and focus the efforts on these areas.

That I feel, is the best route to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Golf School.   Online Golf School. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Golf School.
Page 1 of 1