Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bushnell where to get it cheap?

Go down 
+18
timlim
Atiqidris
superputt
Turbo
dukes4
Ross Tan
coe16arg
haragolfer
righthook
verceroy
mloy
Noriki
KCL
maverick0118
Alv1ngoh
enwee
Gmaran67
dexter06
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:51 pm

superputt wrote:
Those range finders are pretty much useless when your hand is shaking.  When you are on the 12th hole and you aim for the flag with your shaking hand, it's hard to aim at your target.

The one with the jolt is pretty good. Even with shaking hands it still can capture the target. Smile
Back to top Go down
Atiqidris
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Atiqidris

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi Mloy,

Bukit Merah has a range of Bushnell's, come over la.. Tour V3 Pinseeker + Jolt waiting for you.

P/s: Online not sure if got warranty.. From us, there's International Warranty Smile 

Cheers.. Atiq
Back to top Go down
timlim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:27 pm

If you're willing to consider Nikon, I recently purchased a Coolshot (slope version) for under $400 including GST. Full local warranty from Nikon Singapore.

The non-slope version costs slightly less.
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:17 pm

timlim wrote:
If you're willing to consider Nikon, I recently purchased a Coolshot (slope version) for under $400 including GST. Full local warranty from Nikon Singapore.

Which model did you buy? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boogeyboogie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:47 pm

xmas is coming..sometimes online sites might be cheaper
Back to top Go down
timlim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:07 am

teegem wrote:
timlim wrote:

I bought the Coolshot AS:

http://www.nikon.com.sg/en_SG/product/sport-optics/laser-range-finders/coolshot-as#overview
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:09 am

Thanks for reply. If its convenient kindly share where you brought it via sms or whatsapp to 9829 One388. I am interested in it too. Thanks. MTeetimlim wrote:
teegem wrote:
timlim wrote:

I bought the Coolshot AS:

http://www.nikon.com.sg/en_SG/product/sport-optics/laser-range-finders/coolshot-as#overview
Back to top Go down
robin1_sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:40 am

Is the slope compensated distance accurate?
Back to top Go down
dukes4
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:11 am

any review on this cam?
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:03 pm

robin1_sg wrote:
Is the slope compensated distance accurate?

its a mathematical formula . like triangulation of angle and straight line distance. so if the formula is correct then distance is correct. more important where u aim at the top of flag or at the cup.
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 pm

If the slope version is not accurate then why will Bushnell create it in the first place and pros / caddies use them to chart the courses during practice rounds? 

Just buy n use. Dun like then sell here. I'm keeping my Bushnell though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bushnell where to get it cheap?   Bushnell where to get it cheap? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bushnell where to get it cheap?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2