Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golfing in Bandung

Go down 
+4
mloy
Batman
beehome
klyn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
klyn
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golfing in Bandung  Empty
PostSubject: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:25 am

Heading to Bandung for 2 rounds of golf..

Need advice on courses to play - transport and golfing rates?

And any good hotels to stay?
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:40 am

klyn@do a search in this forum. It has been discussed a few times before. For latest prices maybe u can check with Alliandy - he is a follow Indonesian bro here n runs golf packages. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:56 am

I''d used bro Alliandy services before (it was me who intro him to GR Beer) and I am sure he will deliver his best.

Happy golfing bro!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Batman wrote:
I''d used bro Alliandy services before (it was me who intro him to GR Beer) and I am sure he will deliver his best.

Happy golfing bro!

I have used Alliandy too and his service is good. The driver that was assigned to us was English speaking and he is always punctual when picking us up for our games.
Back to top Go down
klyn
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Thanks  Smile
Back to top Go down
munching222
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
munching222

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 pm

I do believe Mountain View is the best course in Bandung. Make sure u try the beef balls soup at a par 3 where an illegal hawker stall is set up. the best beef balls man! i had 2 bowls Wink each time i play there

Mountain View is easily accessible by normal taxis. from bandung airport to mountain view costs less than 200,000 rups (normal taxi)
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 pm

munching222 wrote:
I do believe Mountain View is the best course in Bandung. Make sure u try the beef balls soup at a par 3 where an illegal hawker stall is set up. the best beef balls man! i had 2 bowls Wink each time i play there

Mountain View is easily accessible by normal taxis. from bandung airport to mountain view costs less than 200,000 rups (normal taxi)
Mountain View course.....nice but narrow fairways and tough too. Make sure to bring lots of golf balls. Hole 10 Par 4 is challenging. Tee down from damn high up. Left ravine right forest. Short Par 4 but damn long for me. Lost 2 balls in that hole. Lol
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm

[quote="mloy"]
munching222 wrote:
... Mountain View course.....nice but narrow fairways and tough too. Make sure to bring lots of golf balls. Hole 10 Par 4 is challenging. Tee down from damn high up. Left ravine right forest. Short Par 4 but damn long for me. Lost 2 balls in that hole. Lol

Very elevated tee box sounds like one of the holes in Sentosa Tanjong course Par 3 with some posh terrace houses providing the backdrop ... I played there last week but can't remember which par 3 hole was that ...  Cool 
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm

mloy wrote:
Quote :
 Lost 2 balls in that hole. Lol

i make you lose 3 leh.... somemore your home course

bounce
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Turbo wrote:
mloy wrote:
munching222 wrote:
... Mountain View course.....nice but narrow fairways and tough too. Make sure to bring lots of golf balls. Hole 10 Par 4 is challenging. Tee down from damn high up. Left ravine right forest. Short Par 4 but damn long for me. Lost 2 balls in that hole. Lol

Very elevated tee box sounds like one of the holes in Sentosa Tanjong course Par 3 with some posh terrace houses providing the backdrop ... I played there last week but can't remember which par 3 hole was that ...  Cool 
I think you are referring to the Par 3 that has those nice houses on the right. Its even higher than that Turbo. It quite intimidating. Lol
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:21 pm

slinger wrote:
mloy wrote:
Quote :
 Lost 2 balls in that hole. Lol

i make you lose 3 leh.... somemore your home course

bounce
And as for you slinger all I can say is #%€$# but I'll still have a game with you.  Face Hug But don't you ever do that stunt AGAIN! Lol
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Check out July Golf magazine for a short feature on golfing in Bandung
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Bandung    Golfing in Bandung  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golfing in Bandung
Page 1 of 1