Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Self Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kkhh1978
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Self Introduction   Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi golfers, i would like to greet all the bros and sistas from the website. I am newly active newbie. Reason because i join the site for quite a while but because have been busy for the past few months hence didn't really log actively and chat actively. Only once a while during traveling time, i peep into some interesting topic or commented on some topics.

I noted that there are some rules as for many other forums hence in case i have violated any please pardon me cause i am still learning the rules.

I also noted that in order to PM other users, there needs to be a min number of post before i can do that. Also for starting a sale thread i need to have certain number of post. May i know how do i keep track of the number of post i have?

Lastly, i tried to played once a week either NSRCC if not any of the CIMB mastercard courses. Normally PM cause morning need to show face in office. In case you all got game and short of golfers, can always let me know.

Once again. Hello to all Bros and Sistas from Golf Republic
Back to top Go down
BruiseLee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 pm

kkhh1978 wrote:
May i know how do i keep track of the number of post i have?

Hello KKHH1978,

You can keep track of the number of post you have by returning to your last post and there should be a "Posts: XX" on the left just below your nick. The number, XX is the number of post you have.
Back to top Go down
kkhh1978
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:31 pm

oic thanks for your kind help.
now I know lol

so PM is 20 post and post ads is 50 post rite
Back to top Go down
BruiseLee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:47 pm

kkhh1978 wrote:
so PM is 20 post and post ads is 50 post rite

Yes. You are right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Introduction
Page 1 of 1