Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check your Dirty IQ!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Check your Dirty IQ! Empty
PostSubject: Check your Dirty IQ!   Check your Dirty IQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Questions:

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I?

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I?

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I?

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I?

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?

10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?

Answers:

1. a dentist
2. a wedding ring
3. peanut butter
4.chewing gum
5. an elevator
6. a nose
7. a newspaper boy
8. a glove
9. a crane
10. a toothbrush, of course!

Now Really! Just what were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Check your Dirty IQ!   Check your Dirty IQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm

i am one of those that only need to read partial sentences to get the jizz of it.
I only remember the words shaft, balls, hole, hard, blow, lick, soft, bush, lubrication, swinger, fingers, protection and 6 inches....and all the while i am thinking golf...to get a small white ball into the hole using a graphite shaft, i need to hit hard, sometimes soft with my swinger style, sometime the ball go into the bush. I always putt and miss the hole by 6 inches. Maybe i should adjust my fingers to get a correct grip. After a round of golf, i always lubricate my wedges for protection.

(maybe except for the lick part, not sure when i ever lick in golf)
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Check your Dirty IQ!   Check your Dirty IQ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm

perhaps u lick yr lips when u bet with ba kar in golf? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Check your Dirty IQ!   Check your Dirty IQ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Funni!

FYI, here are some actual inscriptions found on some old grave stones in America:

When I was alive, I loved excellent horses and beautiful women. When I die, I want my skin to be dried and tanned and made into a lady's horse saddle. This way, I will be forever between the two things I loved best!

Another states: "I told you I was sick!"

And another placed by the angry parents of a 21 year old woman states:
Born--Who Knows?
Died--Who Cares?

Lastly, another final grave stone of a dentist states: He filled his last cavity!

Some people maintain their sense of humor even after they die.

Very Happy

CK
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Check your Dirty IQ!   Check your Dirty IQ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Mine likely to be

RIP - He OB liao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check your Dirty IQ!   Check your Dirty IQ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check your Dirty IQ!
Page 1 of 1