Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot

Go down 
+3
willytan
pocketace
botak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot Empty
PostSubject: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm

http://www.asiantour.com/2013/11/14/jazz-sets-early-pace-in-manila/

Jazz hits all high notes to lead in Manila
November 14, 2013Featured News, News
Manila, November 14: Young gun Jazz Janewattananond of Thailand got off to a strong start when he fired a sizzling eight-under-par 64 to take the first round lead at the inaugural US$750,000 Resorts World Manila Masters on Thursday.
The 17-year-old returned with a flawless round highlighted by eight birdies for a one-shot advantage over Canada’s Richard T. Lee who returned with a 65 at the Manila Southwoods Golf and Country Club.
Philippines’ Charles Hong led the home charge after he signed for a 66 to take third place alongside Thailand’s Thitiphun Chuayprakong, Australia’s Matthew Stieger and Korean-American David Lipsky at the newest event to make its debut on the Asian Tour this season.
Following the devastating effects of Typhoon Haiyan last weekend, all players wore Red Cross pin as a pledge of their commitment towards relief efforts and also observed a minute’s silence to show their respect for the victims.
Despite feeling unwell, Jazz was delighted with his promising start as he eyes his breakthrough on the Asian Tour this week.
“I played well today even though I wasn’t feeling well this morning. I have been nursing a flu since returning from India last week. My iron play was really good today and I played pretty consistent too. I like this course. It suits my game a lot,” said Jazz.
“My season has been great and it’s a lot better than last year. I only missed one cut so far. I’m happy to see the improvement in my game,” added the young Thai.
Meanwhile Lee, who came through the Asian Tour Qualifying School in January, also had his maiden title ambitions boosted after returning with a flawless 65 in the morning.
“It was a pretty good round. Jazz and I were hitting it really well and making lots of putts out there. We got the good draw in the morning with no wind and it seemed to be pretty easy out there. The golf course is pretty fair and easy. If you hit your ball straight and place it where you want it to be, you can make easy putts out there,” said the 23-year-old, who marked his card with seven birdies.
“The first half of the year was not bad. I’m working towards retaining my Tour card for next year and I’m trying to get a win this week,” added Lee, who had earlier finished tied-second in the Philippines in April.
Lipsky is delighted to rediscover his form which led him to his maiden Asian Tour win in Cambodia last year.
The 25-year-old has only made the cut in three of his eight starts this season but a good opening round where he marked his card with seven birdies against a lone bogey on the par-four 14th has brought back that all-important confidence.
“I’m pretty happy with my score today as I played really well from tee to green. Six-under is a good start and I’m looking forward to the rest of the week,” said Lipsky.
Leading scores after round 1 of the Resorts World Manila Masters being played at the par 72, 7337 Yards Manila Southwoods GcC course (a- denotes amateur):
64 – Jazz JANEWATTANANOND (THA).
65 – Richard T. LEE (CAN).
66 – Thitiphun CHUAYPRAKONG (THA), Charles HONG (PHI), Matthew STIEGER (AUS), David LIPSKY (USA), Carlos SAINZ Jr. (USA).
67 – Sutijet KOORATANAPISAN (THA), Prom MEESAWAT (THA), LAM Chih Bing (SIN), Kalle SAMOOJA (FIN), Lionel WEBER (FRA), WANG Jeung-hun (KOR), LIANG Wen-chong (CHN), Angelo QUE (PHI), LEE Sung (KOR), Antonio LASCUNA (PHI), Anthony KANG (USA), Thanyakon KHRONGPHA (THA), CHAN Shih-chang (TPE).
68 – Kodai ICHIHARA (JPN), HUNG Chien-yao (TPE), Carlos PIGEM (ESP), Rahil GANGJEE (IND), HSU Mong-nan (TPE), ZHANG Lian-wei (CHN), TSAI Chi-huang (TPE), Pariya JUNHASAVASDIKUL (THA), Chris RODGERS (ENG), Jonathan MOORE (USA), Elias BERTHEUSSEN (NOR), Adilson DA SILVA (BRA), Himmat RAI (IND), David LUTTERUS (AUS), Abhinav LOHAN (IND).
Selected scores
69 – Thaworn WIRATCHANT (THA), LIN Wen-tang (TPE)
71 – Daniel CHOPRA (SWE)
Ends.
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Go Lam Chih Bing go! 

Go Lam Chih Bing go! 

Go Lam Chih Bing go! 
cheers
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Keep it up, Singapore!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 pm

i thot its the lady pro....haha

Jazz will win this year and he has already won once. 

golf is played over 4 days and Jazz is a fearless player so lets hope he can put all four days together. when this boy is hot he is the best player in Thailand as witness by his win on the thai tour where the only prominent thai player not playing was Thongchai Jaidee and when Jazz shot in the mid 60s to win that event.

i also hope to see our Singapore players do well as this is the final few legs in the tournament and i will be there to support them at Amata Springs from 12 to 15 Dec.....and see how our young Jazz is doing.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:32 am

From boy to man....he is coming up real good, boss.

We are all rooting for him!
Back to top Go down
AMC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Jazz is leading a field that's consisting of some REALLY SEASONED Pros. Well done!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm

A 2nd round 69 to maintain the lead with 2 others.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:32 am

Only 2 shots off the lead.

Very nicely done by a young man amidst the seasoned pros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot   DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DGman's fav young pro sibeh hot
Page 1 of 1