Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transview - Golf buddy Voice +

Go down 
+2
wbjia
jmchan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Transview - Golf buddy Voice + Empty
PostSubject: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Bought a unit in May during Isetan sales. Have been using it and am pretty pleased with the unit. It is simple to use, accurate and many of my golf kakis have also decided to get one too.Very Happy 

But recently the battery would not hold the charge. Was hoping to find a way to replace the battery.Contacted them and managed to get a replacement unit from Transview. Great service from both Golfbuddy and Transview.

I just wish other distributors/manufacturers had their service attitude.
Back to top Go down
wbjia
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
wbjia

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:14 pm

ahh. nice review.

i bought my irons from transview too. good product and good service.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Transview generally offers more personal service. While they may not have a wide range of products, what they do sell, they sell with heart.
Back to top Go down
triplepar
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Transview generally offers more personal service. While they may not have a wide range of products, what they do sell, they sell with heart.
Yup. Went Suntec klkk looking for a club organizer. Golfhouse bo chap me when I was looking for help. Walked over to Transview and had a good conversation with both staff. Although they did not carry the organizer, I ended up getting a new cart bag and the fisher putter. Haha.

And yes, they showed me the golf buddy. I didn't like the voice function. Sounded too robotic and I think I'll feel weird with my watch talking to me. Would have given it a second thought if it was more husky and sexy though.Laughing
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:37 pm

How much the watch selling?
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:38 pm

wouldnt a rangefinder be better ?
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Golfbuddy Voice+ is going for $210. I like the fact that I don't need to look and just listen to the yardage. In bright light in Singapore, some times LCD screens are hard to read. Plus when old age sets in - reading small print is difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transview - Golf buddy Voice +   Transview - Golf buddy Voice + I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transview - Golf buddy Voice +
Page 1 of 1