Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orna Golf And Country Club Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

Orna Golf And Country Club Review Empty
PostSubject: Orna Golf And Country Club Review   Orna Golf And Country Club Review I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Ornaa resort is situated in melaka . the golf course i play is very chalenging because hilly . i mean the slope make u some time u ball land left and u go right . the green is ok i mean 9.5 .... but dont stay there is very bad on the room . n the food is ok but not good . u should play east west be the most chanlengin from black tee because its 6700 meter . the fairway are very narow . n green have a lot break some time long put need to take two flag stick

have u been there
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Orna Golf And Country Club Review   Orna Golf And Country Club Review I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:00 pm

I played in the Causeway Cuo 2009 (an informal annual two-day tournament between Singapore golf media and Malaysia golf media). Tough course but rewarding of good shots.

Yes it's rather hilly.

We stayed overnight in Malacca at the new Holiday Inn and was treated to a sponsored dinner by the Malacca Tourism Board.

I would play at Orna CC again if given a chance or at Tiara Malacca which is just nearby.

CK
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Orna Golf And Country Club Review   Orna Golf And Country Club Review I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm

i had try orna golf course once, overall the course is a bit hilly but challeging but tiara had better view compare to orna.

Most of the time i stayed at legecy hotel at the town and easy find food over there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orna Golf And Country Club Review   Orna Golf And Country Club Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orna Golf And Country Club Review
Page 1 of 1