Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????

Go down 
+7
abadan
willytan
slinger
mloy
enwee
dyeosh
ralliartlancer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ralliartlancer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
ralliartlancer

Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi Golfers out there,

I am looking for sleeves meant for my wife whose arms are rather small. The sleeves which I gotten for her usually will slip down from her arms and she will need to use elastic bands to hold up the sleeves.

Anyone with such problems and do you know where to get sleeves meant for women with small arms?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:23 pm

ralliartlancer wrote:
Hi Golfers out there,

I am looking for sleeves meant for my wife whose arms are rather small. The sleeves which I gotten for her usually will slip down from her arms and she will need to use elastic bands to hold up the sleeves.

Anyone with such problems and do you know where to get sleeves meant for women with small arms?

Thanks

Order from Qoo10, Korean specs, much smaller.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Can get from tm sales....
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:47 pm

I have the same problem too. Even the XS is still too loose for me. What I did was send it to my tailor to get it altered. I know....in the end the sleeves cost more but what to do...I don't have a sewing machine. But wait... even if I have one I won't know how to use it. Lol.
If you have a sewing machine you can actually do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:19 pm

look for kids section rather than women....

pretty sure qmart has it....
Back to top Go down
ralliartlancer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
ralliartlancer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks Mloy,

I think I will go ahead with your suggestion
mloy wrote:
I have the same problem too. Even the XS is still too loose for me. What I did was send it to my tailor to get it altered. I know....in the end the sleeves cost more but what to do...I don't have a sewing machine. But wait... even if I have one I won't know how to use it. Lol.
If you have a sewing machine you can actually do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:38 pm

a bit ot here, anyone here tried under armour skin wear?
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 pm

You can try the 2XU compression sleeves which my wife is currently using. She is using XS. They come in various sizes S, XS, XSS if I m not wrong.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:25 pm

willytan wrote:
You can try the 2XU compression sleeves which my wife is currently using. She is using XS. They come in various sizes S, XS, XSS if I m not wrong.

I have the 2XU compression sleeves but its damn expensive. I am currently using the Vermogen or something like that. The price is quite reasonable.
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Can get from TM sale, Isetan or Taka also have. all on sale now! Slinger is right! ask for kids size if still too big. Razz
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
willytan

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 pm

mloy wrote:
willytan wrote:

I have the 2XU compression sleeves but its damn expensive. I am currently using the Vermogen or something like that. The price is quite reasonable.

Yeah, it's expensive but it's worth every cent of it. I paid $50 at a roadshow n never look back. The material feels thick but is very breathable under hot sun.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 pm

abadan wrote:
Can get from TM sale, Isetan or Taka also have. all on sale now! Slinger is right! ask for kids size if still too big. Razz

The length of kids size will be too short I reckon.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 pm

willytan wrote:
mloy wrote:
willytan wrote:

Yeah, it's expensive but it's worth every cent of it. I paid $50 at a roadshow n never look back. The material feels thick but is very breathable under hot sun.

I won't deny that its good but I normally have about 4-5 sets of sleeves and that would be costly to own. Lol
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Of course Mloy need 5-6 pairs bcos she is PGA, play golf anytime n anywhere. 

However, u better listen to what she said n u will never go wrong.
Back to top Go down
jengyee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jengyee

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:56 pm

I have this problem too, the arm part of the sleeves keeps dropping down.
I wear the other way round provided there is no logo on the sleeves and it doesn't drop anymore ! Smile
Just an idea..
Back to top Go down
MadScientist
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 am

Turn the sleeves inside out and sew along the hemp line, using a sewing machine.

Cut off excess with a good scissors.

Viola!
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 am

Starting to wonder if golf companies ever grow ears. Hello??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????   Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy golf sleeves meant for women with small arms????
Page 1 of 1