Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women on Golf Course!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Women on Golf Course! Empty
PostSubject: Women on Golf Course!   Women on Golf Course! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm

When bros go for a round at Batam or Bintan, do you guys bring your CO or PC along as well?

Lets say they are non-golfers, with zero interest in the sport, doesn't really understand what the sport is about and hates it (cos of all the sun and heat). So telling them to join you for lessons is like you are trying to pluck a strand of hair from a Wookie's ass. But there's a small problem, that they insist on following you everytime you head out for golf.

What would you guys (or girls) do?
Back to top Go down
s-killer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
s-killer

PostSubject: Re: Women on Golf Course!   Women on Golf Course! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 pm

haha .... interesting topic ....

i have never rejected her request if she wants to tag along. In fact, i wanted her to come walk the course with me when i played in Sydney last year. She was ok in the beginning, but on that 2 days when she saw the sun, she changed her mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Women on Golf Course!   Women on Golf Course! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm

You sound like you do have a big problem, bro ? Very Happy Just give him or her some cash money to go shopping when you are heading for the golf course .. problem solved ?
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Women on Golf Course!   Women on Golf Course! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Well, if its a problem I think its more of a problem of the woman thinking too much~

Especially where Men talk about Batam, Bangkok, Vietnam, Indonesia.... All kindsa weird thoughts just rush into the woman's head.

Not that its wrong for the woman to tag along (heck, I don't even mind paying green fee for the non-golfer to tag along!) but with the lady having such an intense dislike for the game due to her deadly nemesis hanging high up in the sky, its kinda stressful having to play properly on one hand and to look out for your other half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women on Golf Course!   Women on Golf Course! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women on Golf Course!
Page 1 of 1