Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

women are impossible to please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
benedictteo83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
benedictteo83

women are impossible to please Empty
PostSubject: women are impossible to please   women are impossible to please I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:00 pm

A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. affraid
Back to top Go down
TimLai
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: women are impossible to please   women are impossible to please I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:49 am

good one!hAHAHA
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: women are impossible to please   women are impossible to please I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:21 am

haha good one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeremy7638
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: women are impossible to please   women are impossible to please I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Good and very true..
Back to top Go down
AhLEM
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
AhLEM

PostSubject: Re: women are impossible to please   women are impossible to please I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:25 pm

I remember a saying to the tune of... To be with a woman, love her a lot and dun try to understand her .... To be with a man, undersand him fully but dun love him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: women are impossible to please   women are impossible to please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

women are impossible to please
Page 1 of 1