Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliandy -well done!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
simbk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Alliandy -well done! Empty
PostSubject: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi ,

Went with Alliandy for a 2day 1 night golf trip to batam and is very impressed with the service provided by him.

1) his rate is very reasonable and very comprehensive.

2) He was very prompt to our enquiries through whatapps and email.

3)We have 16pax going but unfortunately a few days before the departure a couple came down with dengue . He was kind enough to hold the booking till the eve of departure and provided free cancellation when it was confirmed that they were not able to go.

4) The service throughout was fantastic, once we were on the ferry to Batam, everything was taken cared of. Express immigration for both ways and we do not need to bother with the golf bags until when we were back in Sgp.

So thanks agan Alliandy and we will surely go with you for other trips! Very Happy cheers Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Well Done Pak Alliandy !
Back to top Go down
Heiwa
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:07 am

simbk wrote:
Hi ,

Went with Alliandy for a 2day 1 night golf trip to batam and is very impressed with the service provided by him.

1) his rate is very reasonable and very comprehensive.

2) He was very prompt to our enquiries through whatapps and email.

3)We have 16pax going but unfortunately a few days before the departure a couple came down with dengue . He was kind enough to hold the booking till the eve of departure and provided free cancellation when it was confirmed that they were not able to go.

4) The service throughout was fantastic, once we were on the ferry to Batam, everything was taken cared of. Express immigration for both ways and we do not need to bother with the golf bags until when we were back in Sgp.

So thanks agan Alliandy and we will surely go with you for other trips! Very Happy cheers Cheers Jump

hi hi which course did you guys play? Am planning a trip to Batam soon and looking for options.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
simbk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:34 am

Hi,

We stayed at Novotel and played at Batam Hills and Padang.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:43 am

Props to Simbk for commending on good service! Its something Singaporeans lack, we are quick to complain but very reluctant to praise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi Grians,

Went to golf Bandung 4D3N with Alliandy early this month. We were very happy with his service and arrangements. 
Basically we left everything to him and have a great peace of mind just playing golf. What a holiday!
Thanks Alliandy,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliandy -well done!   Alliandy -well done! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliandy -well done!
Page 1 of 1