Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you Alliandy Golf

Go down 
+11
teegem
audi
Slicer51
scottycollector
3131T
coconutz
dyeosh
den
chien
JonL_TK
TheFocalPoint
15 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

Thank you Alliandy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Would like to give a special shout-out to Alliandy Golf for arranging my game at the awesome and spectacular New Kuta Golf course yesterday. He made sure that everything was sorted and showed great professionalism.

I played the scenic back 9 first and was amazed at the views from this wonderful course, overlooking Dreamland beach and some amazing 'only-for-the-high-net-worth' villas. Finished with a 85 from the Gold tees. Didn't dare try the Black - for obvious reasons..

If you are in Bali, YOU MUST play this course before all the others. I've played all the courses in Bali, and this one takes the cake, by far.

Here's a teaser pic of me and the wife at the scenic 15th, just after the signature Par 3 14th.

Once again, thank you Alliandy Golf.

Thank you Alliandy Golf 64612_10152275739290461_1600075395_n
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Nice One TFP... how come ur wife is a Nike Fan?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:20 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Nice One TFP... how come ur wife is a Nike Fan?

Jon, I really have no idea.. she says Nike clothes are of higher quality.. In some respect, I'm inclined to agree with her... Hahaha... It also lends itself to some Nike vs. Adidas competition..
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:22 pm

cheers

Thumbs Up bro !

Well done Alliandy !

Back to top Go down
den
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
den

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Nice scenic view!.....thanks for sharing Bro TFP
Kudos to Alliandy Golf.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi,

I am planning a trip to bali in jan, how to go about playing there?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
coconutz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

How is New Kuta compare to Nirwana?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 pm

coconutz wrote:

No competition. I played both. New Kuta is like God's personal playground. Nirwana has it's charm, but pales in comparison to New Kuta's breathtaking views.

Depending on where you're staying in Bali, do allow for more time to get to the course in time for your tee off. They're doin lots of construction on the roads, especially in the central Denpasar area, and i heard that jams can sometimes stretch 10+ km in all directions leading into the city and then out of it.

From my villa in Seminyak, it took me 1.5hr to get to Jimbaran and then to Pecatu where New Kuta is situated. A trip that normally would take just 35 min.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

den wrote:
Nice scenic view!.....thanks for sharing Bro TFP
Kudos to Alliandy Golf.

cheers cheers

I got lots more pics.. not taken with iPhone, will upload soon..
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
3131T

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

thx for sharing bro...
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks for sharing TFP. Very nice pic of u and ur wife.

I also played both Nirwana and New Kuta and I actually feel the opposite about the courses. haha. I thought Nirwana was much more scenic and the layout of the holes were more interesting. It is also a much more mature course than New Kuta, which is a fairly new course and therefore the trees are all pretty young.

i guess to each his own =)))
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:42 pm

I guess New Kuta reminds me of The Cut in WA and also Western Plateau in Vancouver. Two courses that I really like. Different courses resonate with different people, and this one does just that with me.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Bro TFP, it is great that you enjoy your golf trip in Bali,

Pak Aldy (Alliandy), nice job done cheers
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 pm

good job alliandy golf!
Back to top Go down
coconutz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
coconutz wrote:

No competition. I played both. New Kuta is like God's personal playground. Nirwana has it's charm, but pales in comparison to New Kuta's breathtaking views.

Depending on where you're staying in Bali, do allow for more time to get to the course in time for your tee off. They're doin lots of construction on the roads, especially in the central Denpasar area, and i heard that jams can sometimes stretch 10+ km in all directions leading into the city and then out of it.

From my villa in Seminyak, it took me 1.5hr to get to Jimbaran and then to Pecatu where New Kuta is situated. A trip that normally would take just 35 min.

Totally agree on the traffic jams in Bali, only 2 way traffic in most area and Jams can go up to 2hrs for a 30 mins drive. That's what happen to me when I was there earlier in November.

Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:38 am

TFP thats a nice shot and beautiful contrast. Enjoy and take care
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 am

nice one bro TFP
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I too also have received great service from Alliandy when I was arranging for a game w my friends at Bandung earlier this year.

Highly recommended. By ebay standards, 5 stars all the way!!
Back to top Go down
mulligan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mulligan

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm

hi GRians,

Picture of Tanah Lot , the temple by the sea. taken from opposite Nirwana golf course at Bali,on
16 of November 2012

previous day i acheived my Second HIO at New Kuta Golf Course ,hole no.8 ,gold tee 190m

Thank you Alliandy Golf 20121112
Back to top Go down
mulligan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mulligan

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Nirwana Golf course at Bali one of the Tee box with the Ocean view (cannot remember which hole)

Thank you Alliandy Golf 20121113
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

@TFP - nice pic, thanks for sharing.

@Mulligan - beautiful pics too, thks. Congrats on ur SECOND HIO!!! Woah!!!! Did u post in the HIO thread?

Well done Alliandy Golf!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Alliandy Golf   Thank you Alliandy Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you Alliandy Golf
Page 1 of 1