Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas

Go down 
+4
almag69
ringrain_78
enwee
Rooster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rooster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas Empty
PostSubject: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi, I've been told most of the weekend need at least 3 balls. So far the abovemention allow 2 balls to play. If you have been to Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas recently, would appreciate if you can advise the following:-

Is it a walking of buggy course?
What is the condition of fairway, is it well maintain?
Is the course easy for brginers?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Rooster wrote:
Hi, I've been told most of the weekend need at least 3 balls. So far the abovemention allow 2 balls to play. If you have been to Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas recently, would appreciate if you can advise the following:-

Austin and Impian only 9 holes only. Orchard is not so bad....but not good for those with water phobia.
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Palm Villa allows 2 balls - just book thru the club or walk in...but quite expensive now.
Back to top Go down
almag69
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Rooster wrote:

Impian Emas --Good for beginners... 9 hole Rm 59 for Sunday after 12pm. Bunkers training ground Only hole 8 got water... and buggy course. Ok condition of fairway..
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Actually for beginners, why not play courses on sunday afternoon. Most of the courses in JB got special promotion and also most of them quite empty as well.
Back to top Go down
Rooster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Enwee, Understand that the Austin Hill is 2 different 9 holes (Different course), so it is on. I just wonder if it is a buggy course. Good to have feedback of the fairway condition.

Hi ringrain78, Sad that Oscar cannot get booking for Palm Villa now. Otherwise it is a nice place to golf there.

Hi almag 69, is the Impian Mas a repeated same 9 holes of different course. What about the advise of the buggy on course?
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Bro Rooster, for Palm Villa, just walk in, they do entertain walk in. Or call them in advance. I am 100% sure they accept 2 ballers.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Rooster wrote:
Hi Enwee, Understand that the Austin Hill is 2 different 9 holes (Different course), so it is on. I just wonder if it is a buggy course. Good to have feedback of the fairway condition.

Hi ringrain78, Sad that Oscar cannot get booking for Palm Villa now. Otherwise it is a nice place to golf there.

Hi almag 69, is the Impian Mas a repeated same 9 holes of different course. What about the advise of the buggy on course?
Last time I played austin, was buggy on fairway and the fairway was cow grass.
Back to top Go down
Rooster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:29 pm

ringrain_78 wrote:
Bro Rooster, for Palm Villa, just walk in, they do entertain walk in. Or call them in advance. I am 100% sure they accept 2 ballers.

Yes, but the rate is very much higher now. Previously, if book thru Oscar it cost only RM118 for Sat afternoon. Now if walk in it will be RM208 for visitor walk in.

Just check with Oscar, they are not doing the booking intake for this 101 Palm Villa.
Back to top Go down
Rooster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

enwee wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Last time I played austin, was buggy on fairway and the fairway was cow grass.

So it is a buggy on fairway for Austin Hill. I saw the review that the grass is not well maintain and is long. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 pm

What about the price and condition of ponderosa golf course?

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Gray wrote:

Any comments?
Ponderosa is ok but the visitor rate on wkend is rather on the high side.
Back to top Go down
Rooster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Gray wrote:

Any comments?

Ponderosa is one of the nearer and most convenient golf course to reach. It is a nice place to play there but unfortunately Min 3 balls on weekends.

The prices are Sat am/pm & Sun am, 3 balls is RM245, 4 balls 230. Sun pm 3 balls is RM180, 4 balls is RM165.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Rooster wrote:
Gray wrote:

Any comments?

Ponderosa is one of the nearer and most convenient golf course to reach. It is a nice place to play there but unfortunity Min 3 balls on weekends.

The prices are Sat am/pm & Sun am, 3 balls is RM245, 4 balls 230. Sun pm 3 balls is RM180, 4 balls is RM165.
Also if 3 ball they need u to pay for single ridership.
Back to top Go down
simontcl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Rooster wrote:
ringrain_78 wrote:

Yes, but the rate is very much higher now. Previously, if book thru Oscar it cost only RM118 for Sat afternoon. Now if walk in it will be RM208 for visitor walk in.

Just check with Oscar, they are not doing the booking intake for this 101 Palm Villa.

Best to check with Oscar, cos the last I heard is that Palm Villa had up their prices for weekends and they only allow full flight, no more 2 or 3 balls.

But the last I heard that after this increase, it is very quiet in the weekends. They may possibly allow 2 or 3 balls again. But ladies is at RM150
Back to top Go down
kevinhkh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Just my 2 cents worth of comments. Tanjong putri also allows 2 balls ( walk in). They do not allow booking for 2 balls through oscar.

Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 pm

kevinhkh wrote:
Just my 2 cents worth of comments. Tanjong putri also allows 2 balls ( walk in). They do not allow booking for 2 balls through oscar.

Wkend no......
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Heard rumours that Austin Hills had their cow grass ripped up and is now a proper course. Can anyone confirm?
Back to top Go down
IOI Palm Villa Johor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
IOI Palm Villa Johor

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:23 am

Dear golfers,

Do follow our post in this forum from time to time as we are having great golf promotions on going.

For booking & enquiry do call us at +607 - 599 9099 or email : palmvilla@ioigroup.com

Regards,
PVGR

Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 pm

IOI Palm Villa Johor wrote:
Dear golfers,

Do follow our post in this forum from time to time as we are having great golf promotions on going.

For booking & enquiry do call us at +607 - 599 9099 or email : palmvilla@ioigroup.com

Regards,
PVGR

Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump

Wah lah. I wanna complain this hijacking for self promotion.

I was asking about Austin Hills. Even the tread title also never mention palm villa leh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas   Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need advise on Austin Hill / Orchard / Impian Mas
Page 1 of 1