Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!

Go down 
+3
billi
pocketace
poresia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! Empty
PostSubject: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 am

South Korea is probing reports that top military officials played golf last weekend instead of tending to surging tensions with North Korea, a presidential spokesman said Monday.

Various newspapers reported that a military golf course in Seoul was crowded with senior army officers, including ranking generals, on Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20130311-407744.html

wonder will this happen to NSRCC or OCC?
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 am

They got their priorities right! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:10 am

some may think that they have to play their last golf game before its too late.
Back to top Go down
billi
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
billi

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:11 am

Bo chap. They leave it to UN to talk ROFL
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 am

Instead of declaring war which will cause massive damages and death, both N. and S. Korea has decided to declare war on a golf course. Thus, the troops are practicing hard to win the war.
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 am

Koreans are hc golfers...had heard a client said this when we were golfing a week back.

"Once a golf game is confirmed, you must 100% definitely turn up UNLESS IT'S YOUR OWN FUNERAL"

He had played with another Korean who had suffered stress fracture to his toes during an accident on way to golf course. He played on despite the pain and had to be admitted to hospital immediately after the game.

I think they are *uts...
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 am

Better play, just in case s***t really happens and they can't play for don't know how long...
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 am

S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! Kim-jong-un-mini-golf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!   S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S Korea Military Golf course crowded while tensions with N Korea surges!
Page 1 of 1