Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag

Go down 
+14
uncleP
mengteck71
Winston
poresia
enwee
angeldogleslie
Denmeister
DRGjr72
chien
audi
pushslice
GolfMania
cjc81
Shellman
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:15 am

Khorkar wrote:
Shell-man...

Ferrari stuff....
Bro, Ferrari stuff?? My colleagues will kill me. We have lots n lots of Ferrari stuff for many of our event already. From laptop bag, messenger bag, caps, t-shirt, key chains.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
TITW

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 am

Make sure golf ball is of good quality. If cheap ball, some people (like me) may not like it. If 3 piece ball, the better. If Titleist balls - even better and can't go wrong (if you got budget for it)

Maybe golf bag rain cover? Could be useful in Singapore... but don't give cheap plastic poncho..

Would like to have a nice metal divot tool - not the cheap plastic type. Toiletries bag or clutch bag would be useful too.

Can try GD or even Golf House Moving Out Sale @ Marina Square 21 Feb – 5 Mar 2013 if you already have the budget to spend now.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
uncleP
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:53 am

hey year of the Snake can think of something? Every player will remember the EVEnt .
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
IGT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:54 pm

angeldogleslie wrote:
A golf bag tag with a picture of the golfer and your company logo.

I once organised a charity tournament and each golfer was given a shot of them with either their finishing swing or mug shot at the first tee box.

The pictures were subsequently printed onto a 6.5cm by 10cm golf bag tag after the game. This was well received by the golfers. Smile

Cheers

I like this one....brilliant idea. Very personalized coz of the pic and i believe it will be well kept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2