Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag

Go down 
+14
uncleP
mengteck71
Winston
poresia
enwee
angeldogleslie
Denmeister
DRGjr72
chien
audi
pushslice
GolfMania
cjc81
Shellman
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi, I have been tasked to be in-charge of the goodie bag for the coming corporate game. Number of golfers 288. Besides the usual t-shirt, balls, markers would like to seek you guys for other ideas. Assume budget is S$70/bag. Thanks in advance. cheers
Back to top Go down
cjc81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

Golf towels with or without hanging clips are always welcomed.
Back to top Go down
GolfMania
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
GolfMania

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 am

WoW.. That's 72 flights!!

You may also consider the following :-
1) Boston bag
2) Shoe bag
3) Toiletries bag
4) Towel
5) Cap or Visor
6) Canopy umbrella

Get a good golf shirt (Adidas/Nike etc) so your client will continue to wear them after the tournament.. Good marketing for your company too.

Hope the above helps and good luck =)
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 am

Yup. We are doing 2x18 double shot-gun. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:34 am

GolfMania wrote:
WoW.. That's 72 flights!!

You may also consider the following :-
1) Boston bag
2) Shoe bag
3) Toiletries bag
4) Towel
5) Cap or Visor
6) Canopy umbrella

Get a good golf shirt (Adidas/Nike etc) so your client will continue to wear them after the tournament.. Good marketing for your company too.

Hope the above helps and good luck =)

The sad thing is we are organizing for our own staff + our contractors. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 am

What do you think about:
1. Luggage tag where by you can put a photo taken on that day?
1. Those magnetic bracelet?
Back to top Go down
GolfMania
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
GolfMania

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:37 am

You may want to check out EGI at Bishan range. They carries "Skins" appearal & accessories like golf shirt, cap, iron cover, cap, golf bag etc.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:23 am

Really nice divot tool like pitchfix, a pocketbook of usga/r&a rules, sleeve of penta tp3, a Footjoy shirts, runners socks, valuable pouch or toiletries bag, the course yardage book, range voucher, handful of wooden tees.
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:05 am

anything with your company logo will be good. helps with the marketing also.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 am

Where's the game ? Serapong ?? Gr guys welcomed ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 am

Some ideas....

Boston Bag with company or tournament name logo

Golf balls with company logo (make sure they are decent balls)

Tees with tournament name or logo

Trion Z bracelet

Shirt with tournament or company logo

Additionally if your company has any relationships with other vendors or companies that might have sales or marketing samples of their products, it might be a good way to add some more content to the goodie bag. They will typically help out by providing some of those items as it is a good way for them to market their brand.

Also maybe throw in a caddie bar or two and some other snack/fruit for the participants

Essentially anything that you throw in there is a nice gesture. As someone who was in the industry and has also played in many of these events, the nicer the stuff, the better it is received. It just gives the tournament that little extra shot of class. Just stuffing a bunch of trinkets and low cost items is not the way to go. Less stuff, but better quality is the way I always suggested to the hosts of the particular event I would run.
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:47 am

A waterproof, soft, classy scorecard protector. Thats one thing that i will use all the time.

I keep my scorecard in my pocket and it always gets wet from perspiration and the rain.

Pushslice's suggestion of a yardage book will be great for club tournament goodie bag gifts. The members of the club will find that very useful.
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 pm

GolfMania wrote:
You may want to check out EGI at Bishan range. They carries "Skins" appearal & accessories like golf shirt, cap, iron cover, cap, golf bag etc.

Will do that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 pm

chien wrote:
Where's the game ? Serapong ?? Gr guys welcomed ? Laughing

I wish Embarassed . It will be at RCC.
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:09 pm

A golf bag tag with a picture of the golfer and your company logo.

I once organised a charity tournament and each golfer was given a shot of them with either their finishing swing or mug shot at the first tee box.

The pictures were subsequently printed onto a 6.5cm by 10cm golf bag tag after the game. This was well received by the golfers. Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:15 pm

angeldogleslie wrote:

I once organised a charity tournament and each golfer was given a shot of them with either their finishing swing or mug shot at the first tee box.

The pictures were subsequently printed onto a 6.5cm by 10cm golf bag tag after the game. This was well received by the golfers. Smile

Cheers
I had this once also from a bank event.
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm

DRGjr72, I agree with you totally. If we allow our contractors to sponsor, then sky will be the limit (a bit exaggerating Embarassed ). By we must adhere to our corporate business guidelines & etc... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shellman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:23 pm

angeldogleslie wrote:

Cheers

I have the same idea. Can you pm me the place you get your bag tags? Cheers.
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:46 pm

i got one of these from Golf Punk Oakley Golf event. it still hangs on my golf bag.
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Sure man. Glad to pass on a lobang. Smile

bounce
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Passport Holder. Luggage tag. Hand or Face towel with logo. Gift vouchers.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

club caddie (giant cloth peg) for clubs
Back to top Go down
uncleP
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

I would go to BRANDED reputable names n negotiate with their even manager. 70/ bag is more than 20000(20K)many sales rep will go gaga for U, see what they offer.
Your company will kill you if U kana not so Authentic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Shell-man...

Ferrari stuff....
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:51 pm

putter headcover - there are retailers / wholesalers who will put your logo / design on it

Belt buckle

Sunblock

Arm sleeves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag   Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for golf tournament goodie bag
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next