Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.

Go down 
+3
Turbo
dtan
Nomad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomad
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Nomad

Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. Empty
PostSubject: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 am

Hi All,

I am a British Golfer living and working in Singapore, looking for regular weekend game.
Anyone looking for an extra player to join a group?

Nomad
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Bro i play in The Legend in JB almost every weekend with my 17yrs old son. We tee off in the morning and we always make back to Singapore before 2pm. If you are keen PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm

dtan wrote:
Hi Bro i play in The Legend in JB almost every weekend with my 17yrs old son. We tee off in the morning and we always make back to Singapore before 2pm. If you are keen PM me.

Am I correct that nowadays the distance to Legend is shorter becos of the new Flyover at 1st link? Or is it the Tanjong Putri?

How much is the weekend morning tee off rate? Is caddy available?

I may join u if I dun have kaki on that particular weekend ...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Nomad wrote:
Hi All,

I am a British Golfer living and working in Singapore, looking for regular weekend game.
Anyone looking for an extra player to join a group?

Nomad

Hi,

I'm looking for people to play on sat mornings too.
Let me know if you need a partner to play.
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:41 pm

For legend the rate on Sun is RM 220 for morning. The gd thing abt legend is that they have 3 9holes so morning session is always not crowded. The fairways and greens are very well maintaince. They also have caddie there.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 am

dtan wrote:
For legend the rate on Sun is RM 220 for morning. The gd thing abt legend is that they have 3 9holes so morning session is always not crowded. The fairways and greens are very well maintaince. They also have caddie there.

Thanks! I shall join you one of the Sat AM ... Do u have a ride or I need to drive there myself? Am not familar with Legend course though I played there a couple of times eons ago ...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Elephant789

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 pm

I too would love to play. I moved to Singapore recently and would love to go play in JB as it's cheaper. If you ever need a playing partner, please let me know. However, I don't have a car to drive.
Back to top Go down
mrkatsucurry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mrkatsucurry

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi guys

I've got spare slots for tg putri this sat morning. 730 tee off.

I'm driving.

If you guys are keen, sms or what's app me at 81012231?

Thx

Adrian koh
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Anyone keen to join me and Nomad for this Sun morning game at Legend can PM me. 2 more slot to fill.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 am

Turbo wrote:
dtan wrote:

Am I correct that nowadays the distance to Legend is shorter becos of the new Flyover at 1st link? Or is it the Tanjong Putri?

How much is the weekend morning tee off rate? Is caddy available?

I may join u if I dun have kaki on that particular weekend ...

cheers
Puteri is nearer for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.
Page 1 of 1