Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the best swing on LPGA tour

Go down 
+14
mrunix97
jamezponk
IGT
Slicer51
entity
nutty88
sob
rooney88
Denis
kamen
essentiale
eiji
asahi
Turbo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ngn52
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am

+2 for NYC, but not forgetting Lydia Ko, her swing also easy and solid!!
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:05 pm

Doesnt anyone like the short gal Jenny shin. I liked her game last year.
Back to top Go down
michaelcheah
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
michaelcheah

PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:29 pm

+1 for NYC
Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi All,

recently I saw a Japanese player but I am not sure if she is in LPGA.

Anyway, her name is Rikako Morita.

sorry, I do not know how link a youtube here, so please search up her name and you will see her swing.

A rather strong swing. in slow motion, her hips is basically facing or very close to facing the target, yet the club face has not yet make contact with the ball! I am not sure, but some will comment that she is in a "stuck" position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCtn8_e2G-w&list=PLdwtOADTbe9003qiK7sKVW9bCNqdHmWNy&feature=player_detailpage

Back to top Go down
entity
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

It's a nice swing. Looks like one of those more upright swings with high hands and flying elbow.

Can't comment about her being stuck on the downswing though her release after impact seems pretty smooth and rotary around her body, not so much down the target line like some others.

stickman wrote:
Hi All,

recently I saw a Japanese player but I am not sure if she is in LPGA.

Anyway, her name is Rikako Morita.

sorry, I do not know how link a youtube here, so please search up her name and you will see her swing.

A rather strong swing. in slow motion, her hips is basically facing or very close to facing the target, yet the club face has not yet make contact with the ball! I am not sure, but some will comment that she is in a "stuck" position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCtn8_e2G-w&list=PLdwtOADTbe9003qiK7sKVW9bCNqdHmWNy&feature=player_detailpage

Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:08 pm

thanks. I like that swing a lot. I will look for upright swings with high hands and flying elbow.

On paper, the upright swing will do me some good cos my swing is very FLAT. In my MIND, I have to tell myself to go upright so that the ACTUAL swing will be somewhere between my FLAT and upright swing.

I have to do it that way because when my MIND thinks my swing is on the "ideal" position, but in fact it was way too FLAT.

So I am working on it. I don't know if anyone has this "mind thinks one way, but the body does another!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the best swing on LPGA tour   One of the best swing on LPGA tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the best swing on LPGA tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2