Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it

Go down 
+5
enwee
Technospaz
watermyforrest
pushslice
BabyCroc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it Empty
PostSubject: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Phrases that surfaced during the game most often after buayee tees off.

From myself: Walao. Sibay boring.

From the buayee: NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO! Don't get in!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Damn lucky man!

The end result?

It's normally called a 'given'
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:08 pm

How many holes you lost bro?
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:20 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 pm

pushslice wrote:
How many holes you lost bro?

Too much to count bro. Shed pails of blood. Hahaha... 87 lei...every time ball drops into a cup I hear a loud and confident 'PAR!'

Reminds me of what I used to hear from DWK. Strikes the same fear, Just that its a lot more times within a round. Haha
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm

M87... a promotion from M88.

I played with M87 yesterday but little did I realize, it was her pro-am so she was just out there getting exercise, walking the course, enjoying the view and generally humoring the flight (more like a courtesy round with wannabe-pros). Today, fortunately for me, I didn't play. From what I heard, I understand that she brought it on today and Croc and DWK took the full brunt of punishment.

I'll hug my wallet tonight... we were spared today and we live to fight another day.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:13 pm

btw how come playing 87 or 88 still hcp 23.8?????
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 pm

enwee wrote:

HEY!! Don't fault her, OK!!!

She tries to submit the scorecards.

But every time she does so, something happens. Those pesky low score cards end up:

1. lost in the post
2. eaten up by a dog
3. stolen by aliens
4. run over by a buggy
5. torn up by gremlins
6. burnt by acid
7. blown away by typhoon winds
8. sucked into oblivion
9. disappearing into thin air
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Technospaz wrote:
enwee wrote:

HEY!! Don't fault her, OK!!!

She tries to submit the scorecards.

But every time she does so, something happens. Those pesky low score cards end up:

1. lost in the post
2. eaten up by a dog
3. stolen by aliens
4. run over by a buggy
5. torn up by gremlins
6. burnt by acid
7. blown away by typhoon winds
8. sucked into oblivion
9. disappearing into thin air
I heard she got a new WOMD???? also she told me her game going downhill........seem more like the score going downhill lol!
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:06 am

Think BabyCroc and DWK are now formally members of the BVA Smile

To nurse your wounds and give you someone to bully (i.e.. ME), wanna join me for a game this Thurs at kranji around 12pm???

P.S. BabyCroc... sorry. Forgot to reply to your email and sms. I am still alive, just that your sms and email always catch me at the wrong time so I cannot reply to them immediately.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 am

LousyGolfer wrote:
Think BabyCroc and DWK are now formally members of the BVA Smile

To nurse your wounds and give you someone to bully (i.e.. ME), wanna join me for a game this Thurs at kranji around 12pm???

P.S. BabyCroc... sorry. Forgot to reply to your email and sms. I am still alive, just that your sms and email always catch me at the wrong time so I cannot reply to them immediately.

Have been an undeclared member all the while. Haha..

No prob bro. I know you are busy during this period. Oh man...Thursday is not good for me this week. You happen to be able to do tues?
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:41 am

I think it's time to acknowledge an open secret. Mloy is not a 23.8. A more realistic hc would be 18.

She'll kill me when we next meet but my sacrifice is worthwhile if only to be the mouthpiece of GR on this Wink
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 am

Technospaz wrote:
I think it's time to acknowledge an open secret. Mloy is not a 23.8. A more realistic hc would be 18.

She'll kill me when we next meet but my sacrifice is worthwhile if only to be the mouthpiece of GR on this Wink

My bad. Embarassed I've been very naughty ... in fact more lazy than naughty for not submitting my score cards whether the scores were good or bad. Hahahaha...To be honest I do give strokes to those whom I have played frquently that need strokes from me. I don't think that I'm a 18 but maybe a 20 Hcp. Hee hee hee.....

Ok ok ok.......will mend my ways and start submitting my score cards.

Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:13 am

mloy wrote:

My bad. Embarassed I've been very naughty ... in fact more lazy than naughty for not submitting my score cards whether the scores were good or bad. Hahahaha...To be honest I do give strokes to those whom I have played frquently that need strokes from me. I don't think that I'm a 18 but maybe a 20 Hcp. Hee hee hee.....

Ok ok ok.......will mend my ways and start submitting my score cards.

Make sure you submit those games which you played well hor. Don't just submit the lousy scores. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it   A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day out with a weak 14 or strong 23.8, whichever you call it
Page 1 of 1