Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SICC - looking for course layout

Go down 
+4
bigbanana14
InTheHole!
Bangla123
ocp23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SICC - looking for course layout Empty
PostSubject: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm

I am going to play there for an event . Was searching on the net for the course details and hopefully go through the course layout. In the end, I couldn't find anything. At SICC website, the link to the course layout is available to members who login only. Why so unfriendly one? I thought that is ridiculous. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Not ridiculous for a
Private course. Quite common actually, which course you playing at?
Back to top Go down
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi Bangla. New course. I thot course layout can be public info since there will be guests and non members there for competition or events.
Back to top Go down
InTheHole!
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 am

ocp23 wrote:
Hi Bangla. New course. I thot course layout can be public info since there will be guests and non members there for competition or events.

I hv a yardage booklet for SICC New Course - I believe that they sell this at the proshop as well. You may wish to check this option out. Course yardage booklet covers all 18 holes, distances from various tees, to front and back of bunkers and greens.
Back to top Go down
bigbanana14
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:15 am

I've got a spare score card for New Course, can pass it to you if you want. No layout diagrams, but at least can see the distance for the different holes.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

if only wan yardage, you can try www.igolf.com
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 am

wonder if those wonderful voice caddies or iphone golf apps can download the course layout and info ?
Back to top Go down
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi guys. Thanks for the generous offer and ideas. Really appreciated, especially to Bigbanan for offering the spare scorecard.

I like to prepare mentally for a game and if it is a course that I have never played, I usally like to google and check out the yaddage and layout etc. But I guess for this charity game, I will just there and play.

Thanks again for the offfers. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:46 pm

If you have an iphone or ipad download the free Swing by Swing Golf GPS ... thats what I use ..

SICC - looking for course layout Photo110
Back to top Go down
golfcourseasart
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfcourseasart

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 am

ocp23 wrote:
At SICC website, the link to the course layout is available to members who login only. Why so unfriendly one? I thought that is ridiculous. Crying or Very sad

A pet bugbear of mine, this and I share your response. Too many self-styled 'premier' courses worldwide offer barely an online glimpse of their course yet fall over themselves to make clear how great it would be to host your wedding there.

With so many great flyover and 3D graphics packages out there nowadays, they really have no excuse.
Back to top Go down
http://golfcourseasart.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SICC - looking for course layout   SICC - looking for course layout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SICC - looking for course layout
Page 1 of 1