Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB seletar country Club membership

Go down 
+2
JohnBGLee
kim001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kim001
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

WTB seletar country Club membership  Empty
PostSubject: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 pm

hi, I m keen in the above if the price is not higher than the recently transacted $34k. pls pm me. Thks.
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

$34k minus $20k transfer fee ...

The transfer fee is a deterrent.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
UltraGolfNets
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
UltraGolfNets

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Try SinGolf.com

Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

I thought seller near transfer fee?
Back to top Go down
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

try Fion from tee up
Back to top Go down
Angchug
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Angchug

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 pm

You should call the club membership dept and they are be able to assist you. They do have a list of members waiting to sell. You just need to SMS the seller and negotiate with them.
Back to top Go down
kim001
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 pm

good advice, thanks.
Back to top Go down
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm

arranging through the club will be more expensive then going through the agent to the tune of 1-2k.
Back to top Go down
Angchug
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Angchug

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am

The club membership dept do not make any commission except for the transfer fee from the Seller. All clubs like to help member to sell the membership for 2 reasons., A) Transfer Fee B) New member got better spending power compare to sleeping member.
They are only providing a services by giving you a list of member contact. For Seletar is slightly difference. Member can assign the Membership dept to help them to Sell but the chinese lady incharge is rather slow is responding to email. Better to call and chase her. If you look at Warren, they have +100 members on suspended list and are listed on their notice board. You need to make a trip there to get their contacts. Membership price is all negotiable and depend on your luck. If you happen to contact a member that is desperate for cash, you might get it at a much lower price. I was trying for Warren at 26k but in vain. My friend got it at 24k Smile. 4 month ago I wanted Seletar but they were asking for 42k. Now is below 40k. Last year when a friend got burned in the stock market, he only managed to dump his SICC at 140k.
Just get the list of Seller and text everyone. Offer them 1-2k below market price and see your luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB seletar country Club membership    WTB seletar country Club membership  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB seletar country Club membership
Page 1 of 1