Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only

Go down 
+7
golfool2009
alvin7379
and68low
duffader
asahi
eiji
slinger
11 posters
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only Empty
PostSubject: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

[img]GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only 074[/img]

[img]GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only 001-2[/img]

[img]GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only 075[/img]

not easy to be one of the selected few....

always has a thing for the bukit course, walking the rolling hills, tcss with good friends, plus a few moments of excitement throw in....

stakes: individual + super vegas.....

alas, it was damaged control all the way for me but heng lor, i got a pig to count on.....only lose individual to GF, SV no blood (seebayheng)

Round 2: NSRCC changi......Dinner at JUMBO!!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Mr 77 sibeiho!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Simi shootout!? More like shooting at the chipmunk!

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Chippy, I think I am your kind of kaki, don't be too ambitious. Smile
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Age must have caught up with me... i am hitting first all the time after the drives Sad actually that GF ... you guys better beware !! he is good... infact very good ... did not miss a single fairway #@$$#%^%$#
But Credit must be given when due ! GF you are F@$King good cheers

As for Chippy.. if he stop using his phone.. he is very impressive, on the back line, no phone call .... he finish level with me.. now his drives can control His swing to 220 m to 300 m at will !!

Slinger was caught out, as usual trying just to win by one hole end up he had to scramble to make it count ... birdie on 18th .. borrowed fairway 2nd shot.. 3rd shot float a PW to 1 foot for birdie.

I have to acknowledge all three all have improve so much and I am feeling hot under my collar ..... haizz Time for new blood affraid
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 pm

duffader wrote:

Duffy.. he will cream you ! you better find me la
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 pm

and68low wrote:
duffader wrote:

Duffy.. he will cream you ! you better find me la

Capt, I still have utmost respect for u no matter what. Finding u can but need to find pigs like me in the same flight as advise by slinger. Golffool and slinger are definitely not the pigs. Smile

Last edited by duffader on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Aiyo... today blue black again... as usual... what to expect with me being the only pig around right? Tot I'll do some damage control.. but control shit... end up my pants all down... Laughing

I must say GF must be one of the most improved players I have met so far... it was not too long ago when I first met him at MBGC... he is already playing better than me then.. but the GF now is at a different level! He is really good... he can still tell me... his highest score for the last 4-5 games is 80! Shocked

Thanks Capt for the nice words but I know there was more than the phone calls I can blame for my poor game... but nontheless... Thank you for creaming me up ah! Wink

And to my fav kaki Slinger... I'm not sure if I should be happy in the PPS club... I really hope I can stand up to the flight some day instead of just making up the number for the flight.. Embarassed

Good game guys and I'll be back for more roasting.... as usual... pig pig pig pig

Last edited by alvin7379 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 pm

my turn......

Capt, I hope I can play as well as you when I reach your age.....thanks for the game.........it's incredibly serene walking at bukit, and you feel like there's no one around besides our flight.......btw, you are still the toughest nut to crack.....

Chippy, sorry my secretary called you so many times spoiling your game.......while she seems like some SYT, she's actually 50 years old....those positions she said she likes to do.....she hasn't been able to do for 20 years...i told her to stop calling you on the back nine liao.......our keppel game, she has been instructed to call you only if i am down.....

slinger, i am no longer talking to you for mistaking me as your caddy....while the caddy's shirt is the same colour, mine is adidas.....got climacool......don't have SICC logo.......knb.......
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

Can cattle class members play at Bukit?
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 am

Let me guess

77- Cap
78 - GF
80 - Slinger
88 - Alvin -- huat huat
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am

Mowen good guess but GF was the champion that shot the lowest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 am

No wonder GF's kids are wearing more and more branded clothes nowadays Very Happy

Chippy, u need a secretary like GF... if the pay is good, I don't mind moonlighting...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 am

eiji wrote:
Mowen good guess but GF was the champion that shot the lowest.

That day GF played with us, he says no bets no fun... so he use that game to practice all kinds of shots.. that is why his score that day was a bit not normally (he still score low though)...

He says that he needs to empty the wallet for yesterdays game too..... clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only   GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GunFight at Bukit Corral : PPS Solitaire members only
Page 1 of 1