Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvTurf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
LuvTurf

Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club Empty
PostSubject: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 am

On Green

Heard about the newly launched access program at Raffles Country Club ? It's HOT !!

There is an ad featured in the March issue of one of the local golf magazines.

It's available at S$6,000 + GST for 1 year with the following unprecedented access :

1) Unlimited Weekday golf - only buggy fee payable + full access to social amenities

2) No monthly subscription fees

3) 12 complimentary Weekend green fee vouchers

4) Can sign in 7 guests on weekdays. Can also sign in 3 guests on weekends when using the weekend complimentary green fee vouchers

5) Handicap Index maintenance

Incentive Pack :

1) 3D2N Vietnam OR Bangkok Golf Getaway

2) RCC F&B vouchers worth $200

3) Golf Academy Lessons by RCC's Head Pro Chris Marriott worth $200

4) Spa Voucher

PLUS a chance to win, in a lucky draw, a pair of air tickets to Hong Kong for the first 100 sign ups !

This special package is available for Singapore Citizens & PRs only and will be opened to a limited number of sign-ups !

Back to top Go down
ProTee123
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey LuvTurf, this sounds like a good deal. I tried looking around to join a club, but all are so expensive. It's a little bit painful to fork out big amount of $$$ at 1 time just to join a club. That's why I'm still not a member of any club. I do have few friends who are members of Warren and when I join my friends to play at Warren, I have to pay about $150 each time and that is on weekdays. When I join them on weekends, it's $250!! So, I spent about $700 a month on golf (my wife would kill me if she were to know. haha). $6,000 a year is affordable and if I were to break it down to months, it's only $500! it's cheaper than the amount I set aside for golf. I also like the part that you mentioned "No monthly subscription fees"!! Just for $500 a month, all my golf games are settled and best of all, I will have 2 courses to choose from. How do I sign up ??
Back to top Go down
alucard
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

pls also contact me. im interested. i had dropped you a pm but had not heard from you.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 am

Excluding buggy, so unless it's a walking course you would still need to pay for the buggy and whatever other thing that's not included in packet.
Back to top Go down
LuvTurf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
LuvTurf

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello there Everybody !

Apologies for coming on late as I have been away.

Yes, dmateo, the buggy fee being applicable had been mentioned before in my earlier post and I'm sure there are no other "hidden costs" nor any "other things that are not included in the package". Plus 12 weekend vouchers and other freebies & benefits, it's gonna be a real steal ! You should go try out RCC's 2 courses now. Ever since their new "ang moh" Course Supt joined a few months ago, the course condition is so much better than before.

Alucard & ProTee123, you certainly know a great deal when you see one ! For trial play offers and sign-up details, you can e-mail directly to RCC's Sales & Marketing Manager, Ms Marilyn Cheok. Check out their website and Happy Golfing !

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
BigblackGoof
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
BigblackGoof

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Played at the Palm and Lake course last week, its in good condition and love the scenery. Good job to the maintenance crew at SCC...
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm

bro.. you mean RCC not SCC right ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club   Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Golfing Access at Raffles Country Club
Page 1 of 1