Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New shop at Bishan driving range

Go down 
+3
A.quek
Lamts18
samT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

New shop at Bishan driving range Empty
PostSubject: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Heard there is a new club fitting shop at Bishan range. Anyone been there to give a FR? Thanks in advance for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 pm

The last time we were there , we saw the renovations going on .... not sure who's the operator ? GolfZone ?
Back to top Go down
A.quek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:36 pm

It's called CustomGolf...was there on Sat and alot of them who seemed like Pros were there..quite a bit of Skinz as well other golfing equipment.. only bought iron covers that day...
their main business is club fitting for Ping....there's also an impressive flightscope machine...and i saw an ad in golf asia mag saying that we can use the machine for free...by appt of course.....hmmm...maybe i should try it some day..since it's free..haha
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Got free thing??? Oh, mut go try liao...hahaha...Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Flightscope is cool but Trackman is cooler !!!!
Back to top Go down
A.quek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:38 pm

hmm...where to find trackman in sgp???.............is it freee??? haha..
is it built for the same purpose as flightscope?
Back to top Go down
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 pm

the trackman is awesome! Smile was really amazed at the detailed info.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm

custom golf sells mainly Ping products plus some other stuff. they are also the only one outside BFG to sell Graman shafts. you guys can look for William if you are there. he s trained and is familiar with how the Graman work. he will also be using the same charts that we use.

speaking of TM....

for those in the know, the ATG 6400 will arrive tomorrow and Slymaster has promised to build me a 5 metre long CAT 6 wire to connect the LCD monitor to the notebook.

TM will be in operations from Friday....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

great! can't wait DGman. Smile

i'll let you know when i'm coming down?
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 pm

DGman wrote:
custom golf sells mainly Ping products plus some other stuff. they are also the only one outside BFG to sell Graman shafts. you guys can look for William if you are there. he s trained and is familiar with how the Graman work. he will also be using the same charts that we use.

speaking of TM....

for those in the know, the ATG 6400 will arrive tomorrow and Slymaster has promised to build me a 5 metre long CAT 6 wire to connect the LCD monitor to the notebook.

TM will be in operations from Friday....

DGman

Good news!!! i'll take a look then i decide ... Thanks ....
Back to top Go down
A.quek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 am

wow...truly...good reviews on TM from the web....
anyway just want to find out.....if my swing is still not consistent enough, will it be pointless to use the TM or Flightscope?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:43 am

Dear A. Quek....

if you do not hit 6 out of 10 shots confidently, it will not be very productive to be test on launch monitors to get an objective reading meant for club fitting.

it all depends on what you want to achieve. for example, if you are starting out in golf and want to gauge what sort of set you should be buying to start off with, it will still serve the purpose of getting us the reading for the right weight and flex.

driver fitting may be for the more seasoned golfer who is looking for optimising their control and distance through shaft selection.

all said and done, the long drive contest and nearest to pin is something that everyone can use and play with.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 am

Mr Ng,

My date with the Track and Sam is tmr. Wish me luck. New shop at Bishan driving range Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
A.quek
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 am

thanks for the good info DG!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 am

S70B wrote:
Mr Ng,

My date with the Track and Sam is tmr. Wish me luck. New shop at Bishan driving range Icon_wink

Good luck Sir and do keep us posted here ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 am

Lamts18 wrote:
S70B wrote:
Mr Ng,

Good luck Sir and do keep us posted here ... New shop at Bishan driving range Icon_biggrin

Sure.

Complete with pics if they allow! New shop at Bishan driving range Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 am

Wow ! ... your age ... 88? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 am

Nice number right? New shop at Bishan driving range Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 am

S70B wrote:
Nice number right? New shop at Bishan driving range Icon_lol

Agree ... always good to play below your age ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New shop at Bishan driving range   New shop at Bishan driving range I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New shop at Bishan driving range
Page 1 of 1