Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

callaway razr fit driver

Go down 
+15
BigblackGoof
Slicer51
Duval_S
Denmeister
enwee
ChrisD
mUAr_cHEe
DGman
Technospaz
asahi
haragolfer
audi
eiji
dani07
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dani07
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

callaway razr fit driver Empty
PostSubject: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Hi,

i bought the above driver in far east shopping centre and when i reached home and look at it in detail was very disappointed at the finishing of the driver head. Therefore can anyone who owns the above driver help me to see if mine is a defective product? thanks in advance.

[img]callaway razr fit driver 5cc593f67a0fd1d106729a6.th callaway razr fit driver C76344bf36e5aedf8eee218.th callaway razr fit driver A1eef0d474179fa72b76f01.th callaway razr fit driver 23bd31b59b417343310d565.th callaway razr fit driver Cb10ff419325b749f897c3b.th callaway razr fit driver Bb6cd2047cdac15479c44f8.th[/img]
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

bring it back and ask to change
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Not ask, demand to change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
dani07
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Thanks, hopefully they will agree as i have tried the club at the range once, trying to convince myself that this is just cosmetics defect but after two days still cannot stop feeling pissed off.

so can i assume that your razr fit driver head do not have the same issues as mine?

rgds
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 am

yeah the finishing is very poor indeed. demand for a change.
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

you bought brand new?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 am

Yup! Get it changed!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am

Did you check the club before they packed it?

And, it's unfortunate that you took it to the range to play (even if you did it once). You've started using the club and it'll be arguable as to whether the cosmetic defects were there when you bought the club or were caused by your use of the club (I'm not saying the latter but I'm just saying that the shop can try and argue this with you).

I'd recommend going back to them and explaining to them the situation. Tell them that the club doesn't have the finishing expected of Callaway particularly for a club which is brand new off Callaway's line. See what they say.

Next time:

1. Check the club before taking it home.
2. Check it again once you're home.

If you're dissatisfied with the club's condition at either #1 and/or #2 above, go back to the shop and demand that they change the club.

Don't use the club because your use could be deemed as your acceptance of the club's condition, notwithstanding that it may have defects - cosmetic or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 am

Hi dani07,

i will speak to the distributor about this. you can PM me where you buy this and if possible provide the serial no on the head for me.

thanks....DGMan
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:00 am

Technospaz wrote:

And, it's unfortunate that you took it to the range to play (even if you did it once). You've started using the club and it'll be arguable as to whether the cosmetic defects were there when you bought the club or were caused by your use of the club (I'm not saying the latter but I'm just saying that the shop can try and argue this with you).

I'd recommend going back to them and explaining to them the situation. Tell them that the club doesn't have the finishing expected of Callaway particularly for a club which is brand new off Callaway's line. See what they say.

Next time:

If you're dissatisfied with the club's condition at either #1 and/or #2 above, go back to the shop and demand that they change the club.

Don't use the club because your use could be deemed as your acceptance of the club's condition, notwithstanding that it may have defects - cosmetic or otherwise.

lawyer is lawyer...

so if next time i want to change my fish ball noodles, i must take note not to eat any noodle before i bring back to the stall for a change?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Next time:

lawyer is lawyer...

so if next time i want to change my fish ball noodles, i must take note not to eat any noodle before i bring back to the stall for a change?

Fishball noodles quite different from golf club.

But in your situation, I recommend looking and acting dumb when asking for a refund/change etc., which shouldn't be too difficult for you.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 am

Hahahhahhahhahha. Nice one TS!

Eh MC, dun think TS is a lawyer lah
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 am

asahi wrote:

Correct term to use is legal adviser.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:34 am

ChrisD wrote:
asahi wrote:

Correct term to use is legal adviser.

Is that a fancy term for nosey parker?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 pm

i am sure you do not mind being called whatever it is, just as long as it pays the bills and maybe a new iPad for Joshua... Very Happy

oops... OT again..

Bad. Razr finishing... bad...

but just curious... since u hit the driver at the range, how was it? super slice and super hook?
Back to top Go down
dani07
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm

hi,

Driver is brand new and shop say they got it from Panwest.

Performance of driver is not bad. Driver feel very light so was slicing it initially but after getting use to it was hitting it ok.

Am going to the shop later today to ask for an exchange. so wish me luck
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 pm

I wish you luck!
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 pm

I wish you many luck!!
Back to top Go down
dani07
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 pm

thanks for the well wishes,

this is the first time im posting stuff in this topic but has been following this forum since 2009 so many of you seems familiar to me even though we have not met!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Pan West should change as it's a QC failed product if not email your photo to callaway in US see what they say.
Back to top Go down
dani07
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm

hi all,

driver has been exchanged with no questions asked after owner saw the condition of the club. kudos to Golf Simply for providing such tip top service.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Nice! Great feedback on Golf Simply Smile
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 am

DGman wrote:
Hi dani07,

i will speak to the distributor about this. you can PM me where you buy this and if possible provide the serial no on the head for me.

thanks....DGMan

Hi DG Man,

I have in my possession a new razr fit driver. I read from the Calloway website that the serial number is on the Hosel. I can't find it at that location.

Another thing I checked was the crown area. I used a key to tap it to see if the sound is the same as the face. Result: it is the same.

Can this be a fake?

I have not bought it. The seller pissed it to me to try first.

Please clarify.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 am

the serial no is not in the hosel...here's a look at my Razr Fit

callaway razr fit driver 6466594403_d3105d6167_z

as you know PT means....

hope it helps.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 am

Thanks. Confirmed. The one in my hands is a fake. Fortunately did not buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: callaway razr fit driver   callaway razr fit driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

callaway razr fit driver
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next