Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maintaining a Handicap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wilsonang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Maintaining a Handicap Empty
PostSubject: Maintaining a Handicap   Maintaining a Handicap I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm

I would like to check with you guys if anybody maintain their handicap at 2 places?

I am tempted to maintain my handicap with one of the websites but am not too sure if i should...

Please advice.
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining a Handicap   Maintaining a Handicap I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:37 pm

why would u want to do that? is there any benefit? just wondering
Back to top Go down
wilsonang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining a Handicap   Maintaining a Handicap I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

its kinda faster to get a handicap online... submit 5 scorecards and you can get your handicap... but gog thru NSRCC takes some time....
Back to top Go down
golfjunk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfjunk

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining a Handicap   Maintaining a Handicap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 am

The question is not how fast but where you play

I used to maintain my handicap with an oversea club. Never have issue with it because mainly play in Malaysia. Until one fine day decide to register a flight to play in Singapore. If you are just one of the player in the flight most Singapore club will not check especially when you are playing with members; although according to their rule player must have a valid Singapore Golf Association recognize handicap. The problem arise when you are the flight leader which when you register you most likely need to show handicap.

I got away with it a few times by smiling and begging. I get tired and convert my Malaysia handicap to my golf kaki which is recognize by Singapore golf association.

This is my personal experience...... not teaching you how to bypass the NSRCC handicap test Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wilsonang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining a Handicap   Maintaining a Handicap I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks golfjunk... we are tinking along the same line :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining a Handicap   Maintaining a Handicap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maintaining a Handicap
Page 1 of 1