Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JB Golf course recommendation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

JB Golf course recommendation  Empty
PostSubject: JB Golf course recommendation    JB Golf course recommendation  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi guys. Will be headed to JB for a game next week. Any recommendations besides ponderosa and horizon?

Am looking at pulai springs but wondering about the condition of the course. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joshua
Back to top Go down
ttkm
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JB Golf course recommendation    JB Golf course recommendation  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi . I played at ponderosa last week tuesday and I found the condition of the course was great. Furthermore , they do have a senior citizens promotion (above 55 yrs old ) and ladies promotion on tuesday . In my opinion the condition of ponderosa is much better than horizon. Most importantly ponderosa is about 50 rm cheaper per person. Honestly , it really depends whether which link you are entering Malaysia from . 2nd link - horizon or causeway - ponderosa. Played at pulai springs a few mths back. They have 2 * 18 holes . Condition not too bad . My take in terms of enjoyable - 1) ponderosa 2) pulai 3) horizon.
Back to top Go down
ttkm
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JB Golf course recommendation    JB Golf course recommendation  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Sry. Did not read your message clearly - other recommendations - RJCc if you are entering by causeway. And if don't mind distance can always try puteri. Nice course.
Back to top Go down
RocknRoll
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JB Golf course recommendation    JB Golf course recommendation  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:23 am

Anybody having experience with the Impian Emas Golf & Country Club. Seems that it is managed by Ponedorsa. But green fee looks to good to be true...... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JB Golf course recommendation    JB Golf course recommendation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JB Golf course recommendation
Page 1 of 1