Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommendation for Golf Coach

Go down 
+7
golfoooo
TigaWood
tom201296
ahnah
SigmaOne
dmateo
Pranata_Yono
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pranata_Yono
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Recommendation for Golf Coach Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi all,

I'm a newbie in golf who started interested in golf. i was thinking to go for a beginner course so I can learn faster and better.
Any recommendation for good golf coach, preferably in bishan range or toa payoh range?

I heard a lot of stories about Mr. Law and most of them said that Mr. law is the best teacher in Bishan. Can anyone tell me about his teaching skill and can anyone suggest me other coach?

Thanks all for your help.!
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

sorry never met him, don't know him so I can advice on him.
My coach was and still is (I have credit with him which has not been use) Steven Tan in Toa Payoh range.

I heard a lot of good things from the laguna coaches as well, so you might want to ping some of them (they are member of this forum )
Back to top Go down
Pranata_Yono
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your info. Hmm you meant you have paid the lessons fee but haven't completed yet?

Thanks !

Back to top Go down
SigmaOne
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
SigmaOne

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Can try Goh Kun Yang NSRCC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SigmaGolfStudio.com
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 pm

yup... only use it when I'm in trouble, most of the time just work it out my self and fix the problem away. Maybe about time to ask the coach for a game and see if there is anything to be done to break that stubborn barrier of mine... Smile

Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Law from Bishan ? Nvr heard
Back to top Go down
tom201296
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Pranata_Yono wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a newbie in golf who started interested in golf. i was thinking to go for a beginner course so I can learn faster and better.
Any recommendation for good golf coach, preferably in bishan range or toa payoh range?

I heard a lot of stories about Mr. Law and most of them said that Mr. law is the best teacher in Bishan. Can anyone tell me about his teaching skill and can anyone suggest me other coach?

try dianel Chang @ +65 9853 3613 sin Ming drive range. I have worked with him several packages and my personal experience has been good. You can mention recommended by Thomas and Cora.
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:13 pm

tom201296 wrote:
Pranata_Yono wrote:
Hi all,

try dianel Chang @ +65 9853 3613 sin Ming drive range. I have worked with him several packages and my personal experience has been good. You can mention recommended by Thomas and Cora.

Yes, he is very good
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 pm

He is from which school ?
Back to top Go down
Pranata_Yono
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Yes, Mr YC Law from Nature Park Driving Range.

Daniel Chang? ok. Thanks for your information. Will try to message or call him.

Thanks !

Anymore recommendation?
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 am

ahnah wrote:
He is from which school ?

Know no which school.
I;m taking my seventh lessons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
golfoooo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 am

Yes, so far as I know and hear, he is the best in bishan!
Back to top Go down
pinkgolfshoes
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Yes, mr law at bishan is good. The results speaks for themselves. Some coaches promise you the world but do nothing that really improve your golf. Mr Law is one coach who can pinpoint your faults accurately and with his tweaking of your swing, you will see the results. To me, that is the most important criteria of a good golf coach.
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 pm

pinkgolfshoes wrote:
Yes, mr law at bishan is good. The results speaks for themselves. Some coaches promise you the world but do nothing that really improve your golf. Mr Law is one coach who can pinpoint your faults accurately and with his tweaking of your swing, you will see the results. To me, that is the most important criteria of a good golf coach.

You have the contact of Mr. Law at bishan?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 pm

pinkgolfshoes wrote:

Yes too bad I nvr come across such coach
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 pm

ahnah wrote:
pinkgolfshoes wrote:

Yes too bad I nvr come across such coach
Now still not too late for u nah...
Back to top Go down
Pranata_Yono
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 am

Sean76 wrote:
pinkgolfshoes wrote:

You have the contact of Mr. Law at bishan?

Here got the website of him:

http://www.golfyc.com/master-golf-pro/yc-law.html

Hmm seems now I think I confirm will go with Mr Law.

Thanks Guys !
Back to top Go down
Slicer Golf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 pm

You can also try Vincent Lee or Steve Tan of Toa Payoh range. I'm taking my lesson with Vincent and my son with Steve.... both are great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for Golf Coach   Recommendation for Golf Coach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for Golf Coach
Page 1 of 1