Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One amazing club fitter

Go down 
+23
samT
mcmug
mi5trooper
SigmaOne
pushslice
Dstruc
nitesun
scarynight
hoppie
copen123
siaokao
milos9680
gomjgo
wilier izoard
ChrisD
Turbo
Kengnam
supermaninunder
burnergolfer
Ty9
Gray
LinLauPeh
danielleecm
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

One amazing club fitter Empty
PostSubject: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:31 am

hi all, have been scouting around for a set of iron when i recently came upon a club fitter. He certainly does not have a fitter look but was very sharp and accurate to advise & address on one's needs in his or her swing. (one example, he made some adjustment with no cost to my friend's supertri and good god, my friend drives further than me now....i am so shock as i always use my driver distance to my advantage to win him...)
He started off the same as our well respected DGman with a deep understanding and love for the game of golf. But one thing that surprise me is the patient and happy-go lucky attitude he display that win me over.
Without 2nd thoughts, i committed a set of irons with him and will certainly recommend more of my partners and friends from both business and forces to visit him.

For those who may want to pay him a visit and trust me for sure i am not earning any cents for advertising him.
He is the club fitter for Sigma Golf @ Zervex , 8 Ubi Road 2 #08-19, Singapore, Singapore 408538
"Golf is like exam, stress when you can't hit well"
[img]One amazing club fitter Exam_s10[/img]

Last edited by danielleecm on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinLauPeh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
LinLauPeh

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 am

Bro.... For a moment I thought it was really CUB fitter... Smile
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 am

haha...sorry my bad... change made....i certainly like your avatar linlaupeh....it makes me happy for my whole day!!!
Back to top Go down
LinLauPeh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
LinLauPeh

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 am

I can make u happy for the rest of your life too.... Hahaha......
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 am

ok great!! was stressed 5 mins ago with exams...now you made my day haha
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 am

What custom made clubs does sigma golf offer? I saw Miuras and Epon
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 am

Gray wrote:

I believe more than these 2 irons....probably they can help get the buyer's request model in and the price should be pretty good...
Back to top Go down
Ty9
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 pm

what kinda prices we talking about... for the normal average level ie TM,Call, Mizuno,etc. . Not Miuras level...
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Ty9 wrote:
what kinda prices we talking about... for the normal average level ie TM,Call, Mizuno,etc. . Not Miuras level...

Hi bro, I am not sure cause i am also a customer there. Maybe you drop by and check it out with sigma golf. Hope this help
Back to top Go down
burnergolfer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
burnergolfer

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Danielleecm, I agree with you that he is patient & certainly a good club fitter. I've also got him to fit for me a R11 Driver & a set of Titleist 712 CB irons with KBS C-Taper shafts. During the process, I've tried most of the shaft options available using the FlightScope at his studio. It took a few sessions & he is patient as well as committed to fit the most suitable shaft option based on my swing stats. Reasonable price & aftersales service is excellent. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supermaninunder
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
supermaninunder

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:11 pm

one thing i dont understand.. he has ikasu/miura/mizuno with him?

Thought those were all exclusive to certain distributors..
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 pm

I know both of two boss there.to visit sigma,u have to believe in Sebastian golf theory.If u had yr own theory that can't accept others,end up unhappy ending.Ex:one of my frd using 45inc driver(250-280)that sebastian cut it short to 44inc,now de driver gave my frd 280-300m...what can u say? He did't persuade this frd to buy any shafts from them.Believe me, he is a good club fitter.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Gray wrote:

They advertised EPON, Ikasu and Miura on their name cards.
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 pm

supermaninunder wrote:
one thing i dont understand.. he has ikasu/miura/mizuno with him?

Thought those were all exclusive to certain distributors..

Dun have to understand,u just need to go down there look see look see...and u can try those club yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supermaninunder
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
supermaninunder

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 pm

haha.. need to make any appointment? or can just walk in?
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:50 pm

just went to check epon's website out. A set would cost abt $2k? Wonder what is the technology behind it?
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

supermaninunder wrote:
haha.. need to make any appointment? or can just walk in?
Dun have to do anythings,just drop by there,their friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Looks like I need to go there and see what they have to increase my driver distance. Now only driving 180m. Shorter than Duval sigh.... Heard from my friend that they have a lot of "nice" uncommon TM putter and wedges.
Back to top Go down
supermaninunder
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
supermaninunder

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Kengnam wrote:
Dun have to do anythings,just drop by there,their friendly Very Happy

cool! i'm all excited already Smile
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Looks like I need to go there and see what they have to increase my driver distance. Now only driving 180m. Shorter than Duval sigh.... Heard from my friend that they have a lot of "nice" uncommon TM putter and wedges.

When you going ... Chio Lei
Back to top Go down
gomjgo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm

What is their opening hours? Are they closed on weekend?
Back to top Go down
supermaninunder
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
supermaninunder

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm

according to their website, they're open from 12pm - 9pm everyday, including Sundays
Back to top Go down
milos9680
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:47 pm

danielleecm wrote:
hi all, have been scouting around for a set of iron when i recently came upon a club fitter. He certainly does not have a fitter look but was very sharp and accurate to advise & address on one's needs in his or her swing. (one example, he made some adjustment with no cost to my friend's supertri and good god, my friend drives further than me now....i am so shock as i always use my driver distance to my advantage to win him...)
He started off the same as our well respected DGman with a deep understanding and love for the game of golf. But one thing that surprise me is the patient and happy-go lucky attitude he display that win me over.
Without 2nd thoughts, i committed a set of irons with him and will certainly recommend more of my partners and friends from both business and forces to visit him.

For those who may want to pay him a visit and trust me for sure i am not earning any cents for advertising him.
He is the club fitter for Sigma Golf @ Zervex , 8 Ubi Road 2 #08-19, Singapore, Singapore 408538
"Golf is like exam, stress when you can't hit well"
[img]One amazing club fitter Exam_s10[/img]

I would like to second that,he has a friendly attitude and also the best part not pushy at all. He has also corrected some of my perception and also understanding about golf shaft, head etc etc. One attitude bout him is his dedication and passion for helping us golfers. Kuddos to him and I am definately bringing all my kakis there.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

wilier izoard wrote:
ChrisD wrote:

When you going ... Chio Lei

Most likely next tue. Bring 2 of my D2 head for fitting.
Back to top Go down
siaokao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
siaokao

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi, I like to find out how long does a typical fitting session last? Single session or multiple sessions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One amazing club fitter   One amazing club fitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One amazing club fitter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next