Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Low-Han Golf Academy thread

Go down 
+24
nientsu
and68low
noonan
jaketang
siaw8
eiji
Ssquirrel
slinger
shorthitter
mUAr_cHEe
Duval_S
Lamts18
J.B.Low
daveaha
tianhan
sunny
jhan18
botak
Khorkar
shotah
grooveballer
pr1nc3ssdi
S70B
mervyntan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
J.B.Low
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
J.B.Low

Location : tengah airbase/ warren golf club/ anywhere the wind blows

Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:30 am

yes shotah i did hear about your tragic demise at the hands of the pacmen yesterday. and about the 4 putt on 17. but we shall not dwell on the miseries of your defeat by two small pre-pubescent youths, instead i swear here and now on Singapores largest, most active golf forum that I will grab my ever ready partner Han and we will hammer the children and reclaim your lost gold...

next sunday...

after i practice a little more. and attempt to win the gold medal this sunday along the way.

and don't worry there's more than one way to get under at warren, you've witnessed that we all have different styles but eventually they all work.

there's the justin han style - chisel away with a razor sharp wedge game and grind lots of birdies from short range

the pacmen style - never hit it more than a millimeter off line and drop a putt or two

and there's the J.B way - blast away with driver, shoot at every flag, never lay up and just hope to make more birdies and eagles than bogeys and "others"

so you be the judge, effective of entertaining, either way you'll figure out which one works best for you Smile

happy new year bro and hope to catch a game soon!
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 am

Sure way bro... but one thing for sure, it was an experience. No big deal if you hole a 6ft birdie off the apron, they will come back with a 10ft bird of their own. Good luck to your gold medal and the following week. We definitely have to have a game soon...
Back to top Go down
J.B.Low
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
J.B.Low

Location : tengah airbase/ warren golf club/ anywhere the wind blows

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:08 am

cheers to that mate, remember if all else fails...POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 am

J.B.Low wrote:
POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 am

yes i can see that u love drivers and long hitting muar_chee =))
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

just tried to imitate your swing at the range but i failed miserably... maybe need to meet master low soon and offer tea...
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
just tried to imitate your swing at the range but i failed miserably... maybe need to meet master low soon and offer tea...

a man can only serve one master...
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

S70B wrote:
Lets watch more of those vids before I decide who to partner. Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 Icon_wink

Pick me Pick me bounce Swing
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 am

c'mon allen bring it on!
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:11 am

I need more shots, frail old Kiwi......

And we need Rex's A++ game
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:59 am

Had a C- game at TPC Sawgrass yesterday in soggy, wet, cold and miserable conditions. Shot 85 from the back. Embarassed

The 14th was a killa - 481yds with wind right in your face. I barely reached the fairway from the back.

The 18th was another heart-stopper. Water all the way on the left to the green with 20mph wind into your face.

Redeemed myself with a B+ game today with a 79 at The King & Bear Course at World Golf Village in St. Augustine.

My A++ game might be a few more months away...hopefully in time when u come over for the US Open Qual. Wink
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am

Had a C- game at TPC Sawgrass yesterday in soggy, wet, cold and miserable conditions. Shot 85 from the back. Embarassed

The 14th was a killa - 481yds with wind right in your face. I barely reached the fairway from the back.

The 18th was another heart-stopper. Water all the way on the left to the green with 20mph wind into your face.

Redeemed myself with a B+ game today with a 79 at The King & Bear Course at World Golf Village in St. Augustine.

My A++ game might be a few more months away...hopefully in time when u come over for the US Open Qual. Wink
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Just to inform all that I, one half of the Low Han academy will be able to coach as of next week at Warren Golf and Country Club. Fear not for the Low Han way is only to tickle those who love golf. Tim and I will be posting some short lesson videos on both the short and long game. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions or queries if you are interested or would like to find out more, you can always drop me an email at jhanpga@yahoo.com.sg.

Justin Han
Full Member of the Singapore PGA
Current touring Professional on the ASEAN Tour, Thai PGA Tour and Asian Tour(on country exemption through 2010)
Coaching Experience
Assistant Coach in Kristin School Junior Program( New Zealand)2006
Attended Golf Coaching Seminars by David Milne, Sanctioned by the SPGA
Attended Bio Mechanics Program at SSC by Dr Rob Neil

Cheers and happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Justin... all the best in your future endeavors ...

Best regards
lamts18
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 pm

congrats, all the best.....
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Lamts18 wrote:

Best regards
lamts18

Thank you very much. We have a game soon ya?
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Good luck Justin, all the best..
Never had the good fortune to meet you yet, but I heard a lot of good things from Shotah
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 pm

jhan18 wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

Best regards
lamts18

Thank you very much. We have a game soon ya?

Sure ... lets have a game again with SS and Shotah ...
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Haha yes I have been helping Shotah out with his swing a little recently. We do have a game once in awhile. I'm sure it would be my good fortune to bump into you if you do drop by the den from time to time. I might pay a visit next week. Thanks for your well wishes and happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 pm

congrats and all the best!

are you teaching the "techniques" taught in your video? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 pm

hahaha unfortunately not. If I do teach those techniques, the brave might be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

dear all, the coaching post has been moved to a seperate thread. The Low Han Golf Academy thread shall be left to the funny comments and discussions made by JB Low,myself or others who do enjoy our humor.
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:33 pm

All the best Justin... heard so much about you... i am sure you will be successful on both the touring and coaching front:)
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

dear all. Tomorrow, the low han academy will take on shotah and and68low. It will be an epic battle! as you all know bubba watson won on tour recently, showing that power and a left handed golfer can co exist as(JB low is power!!!! i am left handed). Do wish us luck!
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:33 pm

yeah!!!

bubba !!! my idol!!!

nvr hit striaght.....either draw or fade...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low-Han Golf Academy thread   Low-Han Golf Academy thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Low-Han Golf Academy thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next