Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....

Go down 
+20
Newtogolf
asahi
gezt_ho
DGman
neutralgolfer
swing2sky
andrew-golf
slinger
guy013
Ssquirrel
nrafee
Technospaz
Duval_S
pushslice
mUAr_cHEe
TheFocalPoint
Begbie
golfnut
eiji
Aloyboy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

"when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
I owe slinger crab....

ho-say-liao.......
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

"when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 pm

slinger wrote:
andrew-golf wrote:
I owe slinger crab....

ho-say-liao.......

hahaha
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 pm

when the buying stops, the road to training begins...

when the student is ready, the teacher will appear...

in this case...it means when you are finally ready to accept that you will benefit from training rather than trying to buy a game, you will spend your time and effort in learning and training to get better.

finally when you are truly better, then its more objective to get fitted and spent on the things that will translate to better results rather than buy equipment that means creating more WTS thread.

hope its clearer....cos if the student is not ready, the teacher is just babbling in the background.

DGman

did i hear crab????
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Yah lor Eric. I heard and saw crab

So when??.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 pm

This is getting interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

听者有份?
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:48 pm

asahi wrote:
听者有份?

u focus on your HYP la!!

went to the den today and saw the pics and heard some stories!!

hahahahahahahaa
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Calling Kookk !
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
Calling Kookk !

surrender your $310 and partial sponsor la!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 pm

So this is becoming a crab party?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Of course!
Chilli crab, pepper crab , claypot crab!
All dish are crab!
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:32 am

DGman wrote:
when the buying stops, the road to training begins...

when the student is ready, the teacher will appear...

in this case...it means when you are finally ready to accept that you will benefit from training rather than trying to buy a game, you will spend your time and effort in learning and training to get better.

finally when you are truly better, then its more objective to get fitted and spent on the things that will translate to better results rather than buy equipment that means creating more WTS thread.

hope its clearer....cos if the student is not ready, the teacher is just babbling in the background.

DGman

did i hear crab????
I can't agree more. Too bad there isn't a LIKE button onto your words of wisdom which I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

asahi wrote:
听者有份?

看者也有份!!!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 am

This may be a good read for this topic:

http://www.golfwrx.com/2012/02/27/why-technology-changes-but-handicaps-don%e2%80%99t/
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kevinhwc

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 am

Denmeister wrote:
This may be a good read for this topic:

http://www.golfwrx.com/2012/02/27/why-technology-changes-but-handicaps-don%e2%80%99t/

Great one.... alien
Back to top Go down
Billyow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Billyow

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 am

Adding on...

Not to have the best of everything but to be the best in anything...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

Billyow wrote:
Adding on...

Not to have the best of everything but to be the best in anything...

Nice words Smile

I'd prefer to say:

Not to have the best of everything but to be the best with what you have.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 am

I couldn't resist. Bought new stuff Liao. Zzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....   "when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"when the buying stops, the road to training begins.." quote DGman....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2