Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Wood & Stevie Wonder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Tiger Wood & Stevie Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Wood & Stevie Wonder   Tiger Wood & Stevie Wonder I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I found this from a website and like to share with all of you all ... Happy New year 2012 to all !

Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods cross paths at a popular meeting place. Woods turns to Wonder and asks, "How's the singing career going" Stevie Wonder replies, "Not too bad! How's the golf" Tiger Woods replies, "Not too bad. I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right now."

Stevie Wonder says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."

Tiger Woods says, "You play golf"

Stevie Wonder says, "Oh, yes, I've been playing for years."

And Tiger Woods asks, "But, you're blind. How can you play golf if you're blind"

Stevie Wonder replies, "I get my caddie to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddie moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."

"But, how do you putt" asks Tiger Woods.

"Well," replies Stevie Wonder, "I get my caddie to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice."

Tiger Woods then asks, "What's your handicap"

Stevie Wonder says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer."

Tiger Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie Wonder, "We've got to play a round sometime."

Steve Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less then $10,000 a hold."

Tiger Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm game for that. When would you like to play"

Steve Wonder says, "Pick a night!"
Back to top Go down

Tiger Wood & Stevie Wonder
Page 1 of 1