Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"New" forumer saying hi

Go down 
+11
DimWit Kid
BabyCroc
catdforever
wind
cancerious
Slicer51
LousyGolfer
hardrock
Mabel
dmateo
slowNsteady
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

"New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Or in some rare cases (like mine), it is just called honesty or "facing the truth"... if I cannot play good golf, i cannot play good golf... but I can still enjoy the game which is more important.

Anyone wants to give me 18-18???
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 pm

bro, I will see you play on this coming Friday. All this lousy talk really stressed me up before my game. If those with throphy called themself lousy then what about those mortal like me...

So I guess for you all the standard of playing about 72 is lousy and anything up to -62 is acceptable. Then you'll call your self playing well, when you played course record or something like 61 and below

That will put me in the category of "you should just give up golf, you're wasting your time" class. Sigh, same flight with this type of golfer and for the flight to be called stressless.. more like Extremely Stressfull flight.. Smile
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

No lah... me typically play 100+ so no worries. Your only stress will come from our flights behind as they will be held up by me Smile

As promised... I will try to play fast fast and pick up ball (or use hand wedge) when needed.

No stress lah... we just enjoy.

Look forward to Friday...hope weather holds.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 am

LousyGolfer wrote:
No lah... me typically play 100+ so no worries. Your only stress will come from our flights behind as they will be held up by me Smile

As promised... I will try to play fast fast and pick up ball (or use hand wedge) when needed.

No stress lah... we just enjoy.

Look forward to Friday...hope weather holds.

Oh ohl lousyGolfer .. We will soon know whether you are lousy or buaya in coming Friday game hehehhe lol! White Flag
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 am

dmateo wrote:
bro, I will see you play on this coming Friday. All this lousy talk really stressed me up before my game. If those with throphy called themself lousy then what about those mortal like me...

So I guess for you all the standard of playing about 72 is lousy and anything up to -62 is acceptable. Then you'll call your self playing well, when you played course record or something like 61 and below

That will put me in the category of "you should just give up golf, you're wasting your time" class. Sigh, same flight with this type of golfer and for the flight to be called stressless.. more like Extremely Stressfull flight.. Smile

its called a stressless flight cos everyone in this flight is good enough to not even feel the stress from all the incredible shots being displayed within the flightmates.
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 am

LousyGolfer wrote:
Or in some rare cases (like mine), it is just called honesty or "facing the truth"... if I cannot play good golf, i cannot play good golf... but I can still enjoy the game which is more important.

Anyone wants to give me 18-18???

GIANTcroc in the making. You shall be known as Croczilla.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 pm

BabyCroc wrote:
dmateo wrote:

its called a stressless flight cos everyone in this flight is good enough to not even feel the stress from all the incredible shots being displayed within the flightmates.

Only those experience players can do or felt that. For me, I properly be nerve on the tee box ROFL
Back to top Go down
pink armour
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi!

I'm new here Smile Picked up golf this year and got my PC at Warren. Been to Malaysia for a few games of 18 holes. Usually range at Marina.
Golf accessories always interest me.
Would love to get a new set of clubs and know more golf lovers.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
wind79
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
wind79

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello,

I am new too, just got my PC yesterday at Mandai Executive Golf Course... Smile
You more pro than me, I've not been to any green except MEGB...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "New" forumer saying hi   "New" forumer saying hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"New" forumer saying hi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2