Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more reason to golf in JB

Go down 
+2
Joshua
p3nboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

One more reason to golf in JB Empty
PostSubject: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 pm

http://www.homeguru.com.my/en/property-news/2011/12/1832/Johor%20Premium%20Outlets%20set%20for%20launch%20tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Yeah 2 dec preview 11 dec official opening

Tuas checkpoint might get abit more traffic
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 pm

I doubt it'll come anywhere close to the likes of Gilroy or Woodbury Common, but it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

chin cai lah, prawn also can.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Eh, what's that got to do with golfing. I go to JB purely for golf, lunch and home I go. No shopping for me. So it will not affect me. I still prefer to do my shopping in Singapore. Besides, until Johor government guarantee that it is safe to park our cars and shop in JB I may consider. At the moment nothing much was done about the security.
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 am

http://www.premiumoutlets.com.my/center-information/store-listing
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 pm

TDO wrote:
Eh, what's that got to do with golfing. I go to JB purely for golf, lunch and home I go. No shopping for me. So it will not affect me. I still prefer to do my shopping in Singapore. Besides, until Johor government guarantee that it is safe to park our cars and shop in JB I may consider. At the moment nothing much was done about the security.

Can Singapore Government guarantee that any cars parked in public will not get broken into?

In fact, can any Government in the World guarantee that?

Get real.

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Denmeister wrote:
TDO wrote:

Can Singapore Government guarantee that any cars parked in public will not get broken into?

In fact, can any Government in the World guarantee that?

Get real.

Get real bro. You are right. No guarantee from any government (I should rephrase my sentence) but compare the statistics. Ask around and hear the feedbacks and compare JB and Singapore. It's a no brainer question. It's much much safer in Singapore than in JB unless JB government do something more stringent about their security.
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am

Technospaz wrote:
I doubt it'll come anywhere close to the likes of Gilroy or Woodbury Common, but it's better than nothing.

GILROY!!!! I really missed that place. Used to visit regulary and really like the Garlic Festival there.

I still remember the very first time I visited the place with a colleague of mine, both of us spent the whole saturday at the malls (yes, two men) and we even went back on sunday and spent another day there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more reason to golf in JB   One more reason to golf in JB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more reason to golf in JB
Page 1 of 1