Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Play a round with Alex Belt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Play a round with Alex Belt Empty
PostSubject: Play a round with Alex Belt   Play a round with Alex Belt I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 am

Alex Belt is known to shoot some really low scores and his last outing yielded 10 birdies. he is currently in Singapore, "residing" at the House of Zen for the next 2 weeks before he flies to Auckland and will be back to Sg around towards the end of December.

some of the visitors to the HOZ have seen his putting and i can say he is up there. his long game and other aspects are very sound as well.

he will travel to Thailand where he will be taking part in the Asian Tour Q-school. i have seen him hit balls, chipped and putt and i can say that this lad can really play. he enjoys competition and it will be special to play with him if you get the chance. i rate him as good as any player out there on the tour except maybe for the big event experience.

so far we have lined up some games for him this week. he is trained by Nick Middleton and he is using the Zen Putting Invocation and the Zen putters for the last 6 years. the video for that is raw so until the editing is done, i can only show them on my notebook.

anyway if you want a game this week and wants Alex to join, please let us know. so far we have lined up.

1. Jeremy Koh - wednesday am at NSRCC
2. Ms Lee - friday am at Gardens TMCC

have fun and a great week ahead.....DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Play a round with Alex Belt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play a round with Alex Belt   Play a round with Alex Belt I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Nice, humble chap with a 'penchant' for Korean style dining.
Smile
Back to top Go down

Play a round with Alex Belt
Page 1 of 1