Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 pm

i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! Joe10

i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! Joe210

guess this person on our forum who look like him!

hint: he lk to give people 5-5 (5 slow and 5 fast strokes)
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:42 pm

So what is the price for this? Razz
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 pm

your shifu slinger ah?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 am

no la!!!! wahahhaa

this person like to dress to occasion...he was famous for wearin lk a ketupat!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Hah! The 25 kid!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 am

Kian, too much 4 carat blink blink had made yr eyesight bad lah. White Flag Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!   i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was watchin some taiwanese variety show and came across this familiar face! guess who?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1