Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (3) Empty
PostSubject: Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (3)   Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (3) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Coach Tendy Says…

Think & Action:

Third Shot:

High-Handicapper – Wah… top ball, lifted the head too quickly, lucky ah still on fairway, not in the water. It’s still my turn, this time have to be more careful. They are already waiting at the green. 60m – use PW or SW? Use SW, this time do not look up, hit harder, cross water and ON green. Wah… I duff the shot, lucky ah still can ON.

Things to Do:
Increase confidence, understand your club distance, learn more basic skills and techniques.

Mid-Handicapper – Lucky the ball did not get into long rough, if not “jia-lut”. I practice a lot of bunker because my ball often lands in the bunker, so I have no fear. SW, open club face. Hit behind the ball 2” to 3”. Legs stay firm, GO, Good Shot. Near pin, 8ft.

Things to Do:
Practice more up-down shot, must have the same confidence with all clubs just like the bunker shot.

Low Handicapper – 2 shot to green, 28ft to pin. Uphill – straight putt. Putt short 1 ft to the hole. Wah… green speed so slow.

Things to Do:
Analyse in detail the green. Increase knowledge of the green. Improve approach shot closer to the pin.

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CHOICE. Very Happy

Enjoy!

Coach Tendy

Identify| Understand| Enable [/b]
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com

Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (3)
Page 1 of 1