Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)  Empty
PostSubject: Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)    Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 am

Coach Tendy Says:

Think & Action @ [b]Second Shot

High Handicapper:
oh, I found my ball… aiyah OB liao, er… what is the OB rule? Go back to Tee Box and hit one shot or just hit from here? Whatever… just hit it from here. Hurry Hurry there is another flight coming from the back. 3 Wood – “chiong chiong chiong”! Wah, so accurate… such a small tree and I can hit into it…aiyah “bo-heng” today not my day. Hurry Hurry, hit one more the players are coming from the back.

Things to Do:
Increase confidence, Understand more about golf rules and lessen anxiety. Hit the ball to the safety zone. Step-by-Step. Practice more the basic golf techniques.

Mid Handicapper: Hit to the green – 160m, left side bunker, right side OB, in front of the green there’s water. Be careful, don’t hit OB. 5 Wood, hit harder to carry over the water. Avoid left side bunker. Hit Bunker, both legs stay firm, do not move the head, do not hit too deep into sand. Do not… Aiyah, again another green side bunker, I should have hit slightly right. Lifted head too quickly, feet did not stay firm. I should have…. Aiyah, when I am hitting the ball, can you guys don’t move?

Things to Do:
Be more precise on distance measurement and direction. Train concentration and analytical abilities. Lessen complicated thought. Increase golf techniques.

Low Handicapper:
120m to green center, on green right side 30m OB, green left side 2m there’s a bunker, in front green 30m, there’s water, green length 42m x width 50m, pin position is the center of green, aim center of green 120m. Green is big, water, bunker, OB – Not On Play. Ball position in flat terrain, good condition. 9 Iron, full swing GO Balance!

Things to Do:
Increase knowledge of green conditions and short game skills. Continue to enjoy the game of golf.

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE. Laughing

Enjoy!
Tendy

Identify | Understand | Enable

Last edited by tendygolf on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)    Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 am

160m to the green..

narrow entrance to the green, centre pin..

Left and right green side bunker, front bunker...

5i will be just nice to reach the green.. if hit short or left/right.. will enter bunkers..

use 6i to land short of bunkers and chip in.... pray hard that i can chip to within 2m or 3m of the pin...

hee.....
Back to top Go down
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Denis

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)    Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 am

100m to green center... green length 42m x width 50m, pin position is the center of green, aim center of green 120m. Green is big, water, bunker, OB – Not On Play.

Hi, why go 120m & aim at far end of green? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)    Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 am

cos we dun always get 120m from 9i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)    Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach Tendy Says... Think & Action (2)
Page 1 of 1