Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maid Alone at Home With...

Go down 
+11
TDO
Khorkar
Duval_S
HyBriD
dmateo
beerbutt
tronos
golfkaki
nrafee
Technospaz
mengteck71
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

Maid Alone at Home With... Empty
PostSubject: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 am

For those who are busy working and leaving maid alone at home with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPy9zqBqL-s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BEWARE!!!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 am

Holy f'g shit!
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:54 am

Omg, looks like wwe pro wrestling.
Is that in Singapore?
Back to top Go down
golfkaki
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golfkaki

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:19 pm

let me asked... what would you do to the maid if something like these happened to you!

I dunno what would happened to me if my maid does this to my child, i would probably end up in jail! Sad
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:25 pm

days of cheap maids are over......low pay + crappy job = some will snap.......

imagine you working ur current job but taking back only $400 a month but have to work OT every Sat and Sun AND have to refrain from golf while u are employed...

Back to top Go down
beerbutt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 pm

its their choice to go overseas to be a domestic worker since they can earn more than what they get in singapore.

even if you had a gripe about earning too little and having too little time off, how can you batter a little kid like that, did you see the kid fly?

Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Any parents will definitely snap if they see these. There is just no excuse other than insanity for an adult to take out frustration on a helpless toddler. I think she should be put behind bar and if this happened in Singapore she deserve a few lashes of cane.

Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Maids like that do occur in different parts of the world.

Our country's maid...Domestic Helper unfortunately have been a sorry sight.

I think this is the reason why CCTV are now installed inside the house for protection.

We do not know why they have become like this....

really a very unfortunate sight to see

I think the authorities should put certain laws where the maid can be punished

and "psychological test" should be requirement.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 pm

beerbutt wrote:
its their choice to go overseas to be a domestic worker since they can earn more than what they get in singapore.

even if you had a gripe about earning too little and having too little time off, how can you batter a little kid like that, did you see the kid fly?

From Stephen Convey 7 habbit. a person has the ability to choose his response to stimulus. This is the basis of the word responsible (Respon + able = able to respons). There is no execuse in saying that environment or external factor makes decision for you. It's never the case, you can always free choose your action irregardless of whatever the external factor presented. Heck some even can filter them out external stimulant by way of pre-conceived understanding or perception.

The maid has no excuse on her action. She is not forced or/and under influence of medication. That is an abuse to another human being which I have no doubt will left psychological scar on the child.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm

a bit radical but wat the heck...here goes:

to achieve materialistic gain, each of the family member needs to contribute. Father and mother work, children has to tolerate la....then when father and mother die, the material gain, will come back to children.

As long as not overly life threatening eg. sexual assault...i think the parents of the kid will tolerate and risk having another maid if need to.

BTW, I don have a maid....
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:06 pm

I dont have a maid too. As much as we felt that we can do more with more money, but the thought of having another person taking care of our children is just not worth the risk. We just got to live within our means and spend lesser...
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:58 pm

had a maid for 3 months, big mistake. 2nd kid seems to be depressed. Ditched the maid amd he is back to be one happy kid.
Now just get service from home cleaning company to help out wife with the bulk of the chores.
I think that is what maid is suppose to be anyway, take care of the house keeping works not the kids. Of course there are always exception, but there are rare and far in between, well at least from what I experience anyway.

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:34 pm

I'd probably do the same to the maid what she did to the child she is supposed to care. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:36 pm

She's damn cruel!!! Arghhh... Idiot woman!
Back to top Go down
icorpion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Suggest that never leave maid with children alone, at least one grandparent or CCTV to monitor..... I personally took leave to work from home when my mum needs to be out....
Back to top Go down
scotty
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 am

disturbing to watch...!
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:18 am

She must really dislike that kid ..
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 am

Prevent is always better then cure, so what have cctv to minitor? The little gal would broken ribs with maid stand on her or had brain damage with her head being kick repeated.. So what i u get the maid into jail? The little gal may have already got perm damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Alone at Home With...   Maid Alone at Home With... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Alone at Home With...
Page 1 of 1