Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boomz...Boomz

Go down 
+20
tronos
who8168
Gray
jaketang
Roystonnn
ironfist
mervyntan
Winston
mUAr_cHEe
Khorkar
4dtoto
watermyforrest
Ssquirrel
Lamts18
Duval_S
art
DGman
Technospaz
ralphlim
S70B
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 am

Bo bian RS, when you are away from home, you will always try and keep in touch. (you know what I mean since you are always away too).
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:29 am

Oh ya.. every morning before work, I will visit Asiaone website.
Every evening before sleep, I will visit stomp website.

Every 2 hour, I will visit GR website. Bahahhaa!
Its really true.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

i still dun find her attractive at all... in terms of looks n figure..

now she even involved in crime...

really interested in how some of those ppl goin to defend her further..

true we should give chances for ppl to turn over a new leaf but there are many ways....certainly representing singapore in this is not one of them....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 am

Kledit kad flaud?
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am

Technospaz wrote:
Kledit kad flaud?

using AMELICA ECPLESS KAD isit???
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 am

Winston wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Kledit kad flaud?

using AMELICA ECPLESS KAD isit???

Boomz Boomz baby!
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:54 am

It was reported that it is still unclear how she obtained the stolen kredit kads.....just like it was unclear how she won the Miss Singapore......AND just like it was unclear what she said in the interview (leopard preening or prints)

but my guess is that she boomz boomz blew (job) her way to the Ms SG title and credit cards...keke....no wonder her teeth abit sangyak (crooked) from over thrusting.....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:56 am

I think she's not bad looking but certainly, there are other better looking candidates for the Ms. SG role. Still, I won't question how she won the title but am suspicious with these allegations viz cc fraud.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 pm

so here is what I understood:

1. Ms. Boomz demostrated her english during competition...What Happen NEXT ? Many schools now are re-investing in resources into ensuring their students english are lets put it this way....up there. Result: Good thing for the future of the kids

2. Ms. Boomz has been creative in using credit cards..... What Happen NEXT? Banks and counsumer groups got together to protect the card owners.....Result: Good thing

I think hor..we can call it irony....but Ms. Boomz....I say 'Thank - you'

Now all we need is Ms. Boomz to join the finance industry and help Obama to put some kind of structure on to remmuneration piece.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Duval_S wrote:
so here is what I understood:

1. Ms. Boomz demostrated her english during competition...What Happen NEXT ? Many schools now are re-investing in resources into ensuring their students english are lets put it this way....up there. Result: Good thing for the future of the kids

2. Ms. Boomz has been creative in using credit cards..... What Happen NEXT? Banks and counsumer groups got together to protect the card owners.....Result: Good thing

I think hor..we can call it irony....but Ms. Boomz....I say 'Thank - you'

Now all we need is Ms. Boomz to join the finance industry and help Obama to put some kind of structure on to remmuneration piece.

well said.....as long as she doesnt represent SG and tehn hor the whole world hor think slingapolean cannot speaking english properly....but so far she has done good to help singapore WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. cheers
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:34 pm

who knows...Ms.Boomz might have bigger aspirations.....she might think "I have 'woken' Singapore...now 'World...are you ready for me????......( cold shiver)
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 am

Boomz Update:

Ris Low: I'm disappointed with myself, but will not give up crown

Miss Singapore World 2009 has confirmed her conviction of five charges of misappropriation, cheating using illegally obtained credit cards, and impersonating their users' identities in interviews with two Chinese evening dailies, Shin Min Daily News and Lianhe Wanbao.

Below are the questions and answers between Miss Low and Lianhe Wanbao:

Reporter: Is it true you have been convicted of misusing and cheating using illegally obtained credit cards?
Ris: Yes, it is all true.

Reporter: Do you think you have disappointed Singaporeans?
Ris: Not really, but I am disappointed with myself. If I can do it again, I will not make the same mistake.

Reporter: Will you give up your crown and withdraw from the Miss World pageant?
Ris: Of course I am not willing. I don't want to give up my dreams. But if the organisers want me to, I will accede to their request. It would only be fair.

Reporter: Do the organisers, ERM Marketing, know about your background?
Ris: In the beginning, they did not know, but when I signed the contract, I informed the manager. They said that if the news did not leak out, they will allow me to continue in the competition. But now that the news is made public, I'm not sure what will happen next.

Reporter: Do you regret entering the pageant now, since your past has been exposed?
Ris: No, how many people out there would continue to pursue their dreams, fully aware of their shortcomings, and not give up despite the pressure? If there are any regrets, then I only have myself to blame for doing those things in the past.

Reporter: Are you worried that this spate of bad publicity will affect your future?
Ris: Of course I'm worried about my career, but I'm not so concerned when it comes to relationships. I believe the man who loves me will be able to overlook my past, especially since I am truly remorseful.

Reporter: Do you have any thoughts about this whole matter?
Ris: Who does not have a past? Who has not committed wrongs? Actually, being sentenced to probation does not make it a criminal record, but it is made serious because it is a legal one. This incident has made me appreciate the love and support from my family members.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090925-170018.html
Back to top Go down
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 am

All the answers in the paper were in proper English. Either she took very good crash course recently or very good editor at Asiaone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 am

I think its the latter. Dun forget its Lianhe Wanbao who interviewed her so I do not think she was interviewed in English. Laughing

As for her lover, he can change her name now. From 'Ris Low' to 'High Ris(k)'. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am

She's admitted? She should NOT have the crown at all! What kind of Ms. Singapore World would she be??? She represents the best interests of the people here and therefore, must not hold the crown.
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am

then again she is a 'true' reflection of the CC spending problems the youth have in Singapore (expect for the fraud part of course)
Back to top Go down
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 am

IMHO, she should give back the crown gracefully. In the first place, the organizer & her should have made this public or just advice her not to take part. Seriously, i smell a rat.

With this news in all the papers today, I think the organizer & Ms High Risk gonna get blasted left, right & centre for the next 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Convicted. 2 years probation.

SINGAPORE: Miss Singapore World Ris Low has found herself in the spotlight again. This time, due to a criminal conviction.

When a video of Ms Low made its round online recently, her poor command of spoken English was a hot topic in cyberspace.

But now, netizens are debating on whether she could or should represent Singapore for the Miss World 2009 beauty pageant in Johannesburg later this year, after it came to light that Ms Low was convicted of credit card fraud in May.

She was sentenced to two years’ probation for using illegally obtained credit cards.

Some beauty pageant organisers, whom Channel NewsAsia spoke to, said on Friday contestants must be free of criminal record.

But the organiser of Miss Singapore World pageant did not respond to queries on whether the beauty queen will be stripped of her crown or even represent Singapore in the finals.

Some Singaporeans have mixed reactions to the news. One said: "I think they deserve a second chance. They say ex—convicts also deserve a second chance."

"If it reflects badly on her personality or character, then I don’t think it will be good for her to represent Singapore," another added.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090925/tap-283-miss-singapore-world-convicted-c-231650b.html
Back to top Go down
who8168
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
who8168

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm

I am totally for everyone deserving a second chance, but it depends what is the second chance for. If we are talking about getting a job, relationships, or even representing S'pore for a sports event, then yes, why not? But in a case when it is about representing a country to compete in a pageant that requires integrity, grace, poise, character & personality, that's where the line should be drawn.

Anyway, i feel the organizer has to shoulder a big part of the blame for this whole fiasco.
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 pm

who8168 wrote:

Anyway, i feel the organizer has to shoulder a big part of the blame for this whole fiasco.

in today's new paper, the organiser, ERM international, said "singaporeans didn't pay for her" when asked about what they intend to do especially after the general public have made such a big hoo-ha over her.

i feel this attitude is appalling. even if you came up with the money for the pageant and so on, i think at the end of the day, you're borrowing the name of singapore for your whatever pageant, and thus, u shoudl still be answerable to singaporeans as a whole, and not give this kinda bitchy remark when asked for comments.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
Convicted. 2 years probation.

SINGAPORE: Miss Singapore World Ris Low has found herself in the spotlight again. This time, due to a criminal conviction.

When a video of Ms Low made its round online recently, her poor command of spoken English was a hot topic in cyberspace.

But now, netizens are debating on whether she could or should represent Singapore for the Miss World 2009 beauty pageant in Johannesburg later this year, after it came to light that Ms Low was convicted of credit card fraud in May.

She was sentenced to two years’ probation for using illegally obtained credit cards.

Some beauty pageant organisers, whom Channel NewsAsia spoke to, said on Friday contestants must be free of criminal record.

But the organiser of Miss Singapore World pageant did not respond to queries on whether the beauty queen will be stripped of her crown or even represent Singapore in the finals.

Some Singaporeans have mixed reactions to the news. One said: "I think they deserve a second chance. They say ex—convicts also deserve a second chance."

"If it reflects badly on her personality or character, then I don’t think it will be good for her to represent Singapore," another added.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20090925/tap-283-miss-singapore-world-convicted-c-231650b.html

I wonder if your average joe would receive the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 pm

you know what...maybe next week they will find out that ms boomz was really a man...and they will still let shim take part in Ms World...why are we not surprise....

i think the sugar daddy got powder...and beri well connections...

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm

dunno who the sugar daddy, must be deaf and blind to choose her.. oops better dun say such thing on public forum, very dangerous. later kena sue
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 am

Thats bad....really bad humour. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boomz...Boomz   Boomz...Boomz - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boomz...Boomz
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.