Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight

Go down 
+15
shamusan
mojojojo
daytona217
mox
hardrock
DimWit Kid
blee67
dmateo
kian
Duval_S
Technospaz
nientsu
Aloyboy
pushslice
disneymania
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
mojojojo wrote:
I don't think can recover that fast but I just can't stop playing Sad

more importantly is ....do you still play as well as when you are not injured?

He plays better... slower swing, more solid hits.....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:56 pm

hmmm... i'm free and i qualify....

but i've got a criteria of my own to add, handicap must be lower than 15 and driving distance must be at least 250m

do you qualify disneymania?

obviously, if you are a female golfer, my criteria would not be as strict...

honestly, i think that if you really want to find golfing kakis, you shld look for ppl that you can enjoy the game with and not impose so many requirements to fulfil...

Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 pm

shamusan wrote:

but i've got a criteria of my own to add, handicap must be lower than 15 and driving distance must be at least 250m

Me me!!! I qualify... but to be able to play to handicap is another problem.... haha...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

wah... ok ah...

lets play a game then...

just to let you know i'm a 19 handicapper ok... but i play fast....
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:10 pm

haha... yeah man. We should play a game. Next month would be good.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Wah 2 long hitters...... can i get front row seat? but hor bear with me hor.. I will alway be the one that hit the 2nd maybe 3rd shots first... pale
Back to top Go down
CoRN
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoRN

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 pm

but first to be on the green...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Wah 2 long hitters...... can i get front row seat? but hor bear with me hor.. I will alway be the one that hit the 2nd maybe 3rd shots first... pale

Despite your 7 handicap, you did not meet one of sham's criteria. 250m remember? Razz
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

after the 2nd or 3rd shots ah? White Flag
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

pushslice wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Despite your 7 handicap, you did not meet one of sham's criteria. 250m remember? Razz

That is why i ask first ah... up to Sham to say yes or no.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Why below age 29?

Would you like it if we started a thread which asked for golfers aged 30 and up?

bro... my age way over 30... but my golfing <6 years... so how? average up also < 30...can join?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 pm

wah... for blee... even if he drive only 250mm, it would be my pleasure to play golf with him!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:53 pm

eh, blee, you're a 7 handicapper ah... bloody hell, i shld be getting 6-6 from you...

when shall we play?
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:09 pm

shamusan wrote:
eh, blee, you're a 7 handicapper ah... bloody hell, i shld be getting 6-6 from you...

when shall we play?

blee used to be hcp 7...but nowadays he told me that he change his iron set..so probably hcp go to 14 temporary....trying to get used to his WMD... affraid
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm also a 7 handicap... but that's usually for 2 holes.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 pm

klt8144 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

when shall we play?

blee used to be hcp 7...but nowadays he told me that he change his iron set..so probably hcp go to 14 temporary....trying to get used to his WMD... affraid

eh, unless you wanna give me 6-6, please dont get involved hor...

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm

shamusan wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

when shall we play?

eh, unless you wanna give me 6-6, please dont get involved hor...

Ha ha ha. Sham when your free to play ah? I enjoyed the last game with you in occ.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

when you wanna play bro?

this friday i got game...

next tuesday also...

next friday?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

but are you in agreement to giving me 6-6 first?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 pm

shamusan wrote:
but are you in agreement to giving me 6-6 first?

Sure (think I just shot myself in the foot!). it will have to be oct though. My last week in office is next week. Stakes small small hor White Flag
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Btw you saw me play the last time so you know my game. Giving 6 - 6 means I just pay you the winnings and then I get to enjoy the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Vinny

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

My handicap 29 ~ can join or not?

Eh, what happened to the person who started this thread? affraid
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:37 pm

why only 29 yrs n below?

discrimination against old folks like me??? haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2