Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight

Go down 
+15
shamusan
mojojojo
daytona217
mox
hardrock
DimWit Kid
blee67
dmateo
kian
Duval_S
Technospaz
nientsu
Aloyboy
pushslice
disneymania
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
disneymania
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight Empty
PostSubject: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight at NSRCC. Details as follows:

Frequency: 1 round of 18 holes per week, every Saturday morning
Venue: NSRCC (either Kranji or Changi)
Remarks: NSRCC members preferred, but non-members are welcome. Purely social game (no betting please)
Requirements: Must have handicap; preferably age 29 and below

Reply here if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Damn I'm over the age limit Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

wah... machiam chosing wife... so many criteria! hahahah

Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Yalor...

Virgin or non virgin? Village or city preferred?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Why below age 29?

Would you like it if we started a thread which asked for golfers aged 30 and up?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Aiyoh.... People like SYT mah....

Fm the back view I can pass off as 29,

Will ping u if I can pull it off on the certain days
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm

I tink I can qualify...how to apply?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Regular golfers (age 29 and below).

Duval, you may look 29... but you're not regular Wink
Back to top Go down
disneymania
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

trying to look for people of similar age group lah, no offence intended.
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:12 pm

i'm under 92...er... sorry was it 92 or 29 again ? Very Happy
maybe he is looking for blessing in disguise and get a lady flight mate under 29 then it's a match made in the heaven..sorry fairway is more like it.

Good luck bro, I'm over age and weekend is off limit and reserved only for special occasion (read ferrying kids and wifes around the island, tuition hopping, lunch hopping, dinner hopping, shopping hopping etc etc etc. I think you get the idea )
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm

dmateo wrote:
maybe he is looking for blessing in disguise and get a lady flight mate under 29 then it's a match made in the heaven..sorry fairway is more like it.

Good luck bro, I'm over age and weekend is off limit and reserved only for special occasion (read ferrying kids and wifes around the island, tuition hopping, lunch hopping, dinner hopping, shopping hopping etc etc etc. I think you get the idea )

See red. You have many? Sorry couldn't help. ROFL Peace
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:02 pm

blee2007 wrote:
dmateo wrote:

If you have more than 1, blee may want to volunteer ferrying etc....
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Why must be below 29? Question
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 pm

DimWit Kid wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
dmateo wrote:

If you have more than 1, blee may want to volunteer ferrying etc....
Very Happy

Erm, I busy playing golf ah but not in the 29 league. I too young for it! scratch geek
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm

blee2007 wrote:
dmateo wrote:

errr... Shocked
OMG my secret is out by incident. I will need to come up with the excuse and explanation asap. I got my inspiration from my hero and legendary IDOL golfer (not anymore) known as Mr T. I thougth it would improve my game if I can follow on his footstep. i think it makes sense as a way to relax myself before the game and help me swing smoother and faster. However so far no good result has came up out of it, so I've ditched them all.

Obviously that was a typoo, but it was a good catch none the less. cheers
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm

No worries. Just having some fun. Hope you are not offended. Peace
Back to top Go down
mox
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
mox

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Darn it, i just turned 30. Guess I don't qualify...
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 pm

blee2007 wrote:
No worries. Just having some fun. Hope you are not offended. Peace

of course not lah bro. how to get offended, I even complimented you on the good catch Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
daytona217
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm

I can join if Saturday 12pm to 1pm...but not AM games...
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:50 pm

So how to apply?I satisfy all the requirements
Back to top Go down
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Play golf for 29 years and below can apply?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:31 pm

mojojojo wrote:
Play golf for 29 years and below can apply?

Mojojojo, you recover liao from that game ah?
Back to top Go down
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I don't think can recover that fast but I just can't stop playing Sad
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:43 pm

mojojojo wrote:

When you are free to have a game again?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Quote :
mojojojo wrote:

more importantly is ....do you still play as well as when you are not injured?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight   looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for regular golfers (age 29 and below) to form weekly Saturday flight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next